Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag is awesome.

Ephemeral

Sounds like "OP!" bait. Then again, so does instantly dropping a boss's shields. Then again, again, why do people care in a PvE game that shares currency, experience, and even ammo? You don't have an unfair advantage over me, you have an unfair advantage over a CPU, and I don't hear it whining.

I think Crush is fine, since it does cost 100 energy. Truthfully, I think all of Mag's abilities have their place. If you have an enemy that soaks up a lot of bullets, magnetizing it to attract bullets is going to conserve a lot of ammo, especially if you could magnetize it's head, specifically. As for Pull... Maybe it's a little too simple to be particularly useful, but that could be changed to maybe magnetize an enemy so other enemies get drawn to them and stuck together. Not only would that be useful, but particularly amusing.

MAG is weak (if not you don't have orokin reactor).

She got 0 escape or Self Defensive skill. (or the shield can be casted on herself?)

Excalibur could use his first ability or second and get away.

Loki can use first ability for distract, or second for invisibility.

Volt can use third ability and fire like crazy or second skill for running away.

Edited by PhantomWay

MAG is weak (if not you don't have orokin reactor).

She got 0 escape or Self Defensive skill. (or the shield can be casted on herself?)

Excalibur could use his first ability or second and get away.

Loki can use first ability for distract, or second for invisibility.

Volt can use third ability and fire like crazy or second skill for running away.

Good thing there's plenty of cover.

Which, to me, makes her skills that much more useful, since they aren't defensive skills I personally just don't use, purely because I use cover.

Sort of like.. Magnetizing other enemies to be stuck to them? That'd be fun to watch.

Exactly! I think this game has a lot of potential for skills to be very usefull and fitting, but amusing at the same time. I don't think it would take anything from the game to have abilities like that. Imagine just playing with a few friends, shooting at an enemy, then you see five enemies just smack together and try to ambulate in one direction for 5 seconds.

Or if her 1st power magnetized any point on a wall/ceiling and drew enemies to it for a second. Then you'd be shooting a guy, and all of a sudden, those five enemies take off for the same spot on the ceiling, bounce off it, fall to the floor in a heap, and have to stand back up again. That isn't over-powered, but gives you an advantage, and should get a good chuckle or two.

Good thing there's plenty of cover.

Which, to me, makes her skills that much more useful, since they aren't defensive skills I personally just don't use, purely because I use cover.

Well i do use cover, but time in time, it's not enough... like when enemy are swarming, coming from behind and front togheter, you just don't have a cover... once something take you down, when you try to get up, you are dead cause you can't evade 20 or more enemy gunfire.

Imagine the potential a mag will have in PVP.

sheild polarize would be a huge advantage over any other frame,

Pull stuns and brings to mellee range (if you have good melee weapon this is great)

But if you don't have a great melee you can just magnetize someone and shoot him even while he's behind cover.

So I'm guessing Mag will be reworked...