Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Anyone Gotten Void Keys From A Raid/capture Mission?

BoloBolo

I have been doing plenty of defense missions in order to get a Key, with no avail.

I would like to try something different, but Spy missions are a pain for the obvious reason you only get to use your pistol, add to that the fact that you better kill most of the enemies or you are dead meat while hacking... Just not for me.

So, that leaves me with Raid and Capture, I would actually LOVE to camp Capture missions for Void Keys (if they drop them) I dunno what is wrong with me, but when I hear the prisoner screaming while been transformed into data I just feel so good!!! That sound is worth all the grinding of this game for me =D

Never heard of anybody getting keys from missions which are not Defenses. Can't give you a proper answer though, 'cause I never got any key whatsoever since U8 came out, so... bummer. lol

Best bet is doing defenses over and over, changing place from time to time, bringing a strong team with you so that you can last longer, and so on.

any mission that rewards a random card at the end to the whole party can drop the keys and banshee blueprints.

I know this would be true in theory, I have all 3 Banshee BPs already, I just need confirmation if anyone has actually gotten a Void Key from Raid/Capture/Spy missions "a la Banshee".

Never heard of anybody getting keys from missions which are not Defenses. Can't give you a proper answer though, 'cause I never got any key whatsoever since U8 came out, so... bummer. lol

Best bet is doing defenses over and over, changing place from time to time, bringing a strong team with you so that you can last longer, and so on.

It is confirmed that they drop from raids, even M Prime