Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Gaining

DemonBlade32

Could we have some kinds of tournament in which a guild or a team participates to gain the platinum. The teams in the tournament should be based on the guild size or some specs like that. The tournaments should be inside the dojos or inside another territory. So for the people who are not so rich or cannot afford to buy the platinum can have a way to gain it.

if you are in a clan, and the clan makes such a thing for its members, then sure. it sounds to me though, that you want DE to sponsor something like this for the community as a whole... to that i say no. while i would love the idea of getting free plat, the implications of what your asking require a bit of work on the dueling... work in the form of nerfs on most guns and powers. again, i say no.

Why should there any way to gain plat? You got the game without having to pay in the first place...

I dont see why people should get even more plat for free after their start plat....

Edited by Venarge

Why should there any way to gain plat? You got the game without having to pay in the first place...

I dont see why people should get even more plat for free after their start plat....

Because to unlock parts of the Dojo requires real money. Normally everything can be gained through playing except the Dojo.

While I disagree with any way of gaining platinum through ingame activities as it cancels the need to pay cash and support the company I'd ask for a weekly platinum gift for founders that scales with the size of the founders pack.

A little something that says "thank you for supporting the game" and insures that in a long run, founders pretty much bought a retail game.

I just don't understand why, as a founder, one still has to keep paying cash for new content while he pretty much paid for a full game.

Because to unlock parts of the Dojo requires real money. Normally everything can be gained through playing except the Dojo.

No it doesn't. You can find everything you need for dojo building for free.