The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Orokin Exiled - Recruiting - [Eu / Full Dojo / All Research / Teamspeak / Mature / Fun]

XERO.exe

a84888a094.jpg

The Orokin Exiled Lore:

Lore - Video Log

Lore - Audio Log:

https://soundcloud.com/xero-exe/the-orokin-exiled-clan-trailer

Lore - Text Log:

At first we were called Saviors, Heroes, Elite, Judges, Allies of Justice. We were leading the most elite Tenno squads into the frontlines of the battles in the Orokin era. As we fought for what we thought was our purpose, we grew stronger... and stronger... Experience taught us many things. Our power was growing. But with great power... comes great responsibility.

Our methods were direct, brutal and devastating to whoever opposed us. In our final mission, 'Operation Purify', nothing was left alive. After only following the orders we received from the Executors, we were branded as Monsters, Destroyers, Takers, Exterminators, Harbringers of Death... That is what they called us in the aftermath. Eventually, out of fear of our so called 'uncontrollability', the Executors exiled the leaders of our establishment, to the endless depths, of the void... 

However, our legacy did not end here. We continued our training, our ways of gun and blade. As we survived the strongest hordes of the corrupted, we made the most hostile environment known to all, the void, our home. Day after day we fought for our lives, slaying one corrupted army after another... 

Now, after hundreds of years... As the Lotus calls out to Tenno... We return from the void, with vengeance... 

Who are we and what do we offer?

I am Xero, one of two warlords of The Orokin Exiled. I live in the Netherlands and am between 20-30 years old. I have played Warframe since the beta, and am still actively playing(MR20). 

I am here to announce that we are looking for people to join us. We are now looking for players of any Mastery Rank, so if you want to learn from the best, you're at the right address! We have a dojo with all the rooms and research in the game. We have our own Clan Emblem, which is already feared in Conclave. We regularly host Void/Derelict runs, Trials/Raids and are actively playing during Events. 

We have an active alliance, 'Rise of the Phoenix' which provides us with a teamspeak server and forums. The amount of online teamspeak users is usually between 10-20.

Alliance Website & Forums: http://riseofthephoenix.forumer.com/

Some of my gameplay on Youtube for those who are interested:

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCum4oNNIE3IiHwJAvDomQmQ

What are we looking for?

Our main objective is to create an active, fun, small but elite community.

We are looking for people with the following traits:

- You live in Europe and speak English. 

- You have a headset with a functioning microphone and would like to communicate with others on a Teamspeak server. 

- You are at least 16 years old. 
- You are able to behave respectfully towards other players. 

How do I join?

Fill in these questions please. 

- What is your (in game) name?

- Could you tell me something about yourself?(Playstyle, personality, experience for example)

- What is your age?("Around 'X' years/At least 'X' will do)

- Do you have experience fighting other Tenno in conclave?

- What is your Mastery Rank?

- You are exiled to the void, and find yourself having to survive hordes of corrupted. What is your weapon/warframe of choice? 

Edited by XERO.exe

Great looking clan. Am between 20-30 years old MR 5.

I do not really care for pvp more of a pve person and am goind towards the tanking frames currently have excal but am building rhino and valkyr defenetly will pick frost. IGN: chaosd6

Yo chaosd6, 

I'd love to help you get these frames, we can do it in no time. Good choices btw, as they all have their uses. 

It seems like you are currently in a clan (Orokin Shogunate). Could you let me know if you are still interested in joining The Orokin Exiled(?) and if:

- You have a headset with a functioning microphone and would like to communicate with others on a Teamspeak server. 

If you are still interested, leave the old clan and meet those requirements you are most welcome and I will send an invite to our clan ASAP. 

Edited by XERO.exe

I'm looking to join a small close-knit clan and I'm liking what I'm seeing here.

are you planning on expanding your clan beyond ghost?

if not, i'd like to join :)

Ingame name: adventuredude

mastery rank 10

age 19

warframes: valkyr, nova, rhino prime, excalibur prime, mag, frost, chroma, vauban, banshee, ash, hydroid, loki, nekros, nyx, oberon, volt and zephyr.

i'm an active player from norway, I speak fluent english and have a semi decent microphone. I live on a dorm school so I might not have the opportunity to speak at all hours of the day and I'm not available for play during school hours.

I like to support newer players when the opportunity arises and I'll always lend a hand if someone asks.

and if I were to become lost in the void I'd pick my excal and my dragon-nikatana :)

I'm looking to join a small close-knit clan and I'm liking what I'm seeing here. are you planning on expanding your clan beyond ghost? if not, i'd like to join :) Ingame name: adventuredude mastery rank 10 age 19 warframes: valkyr, nova, rhino prime, excalibur prime, mag, frost, chroma, vauban, banshee, ash, hydroid, loki, nekros, nyx, oberon, volt and zephyr. i'm an active player from norway, I speak fluent english and have a semi decent microphone. I live on a dorm school so I might not have the opportunity to speak at all hours of the day and I'm not available for play during school hours. I like to support newer players when the opportunity arises and I'll always lend a hand if someone asks. and if I were to become lost in the void I'd pick my excal and my dragon-nikatana :)

Yo adventuredude! 

You are at the right address. We are indeed a small close-knit clan and go for quality over quantity. We have no plans for expanding beyond ghost as of now, but even if we would in the future we would probably not go beyond shadow (Max 30 players). In my opinion it's a lot more fun to actually know all the people you regularly play with, which is kind of hard in a 1000 player clan ^^'. 

You seem like a very helpful person, we'd love to have you with us. I have sent you an invite.

Welcome to, The Orokin Exiled. 

Hey Xero

i would like to join i am a new player.

finnaly found and awesome game love grinding

i am from EU (belguim)

17 years old 

i hope you accept me as fellow comrade

Yo KingProphet! 

Nice to hear you are enjoying the game and don't back away froma bit of grinding! Since you forgot to answer the questions in the thread above, I will contact you ingame to see if everything's okay =P. We're not strict, but it's nice to know at least something of new recruits ^^. 

Hope to have you with us soon! 

Edited by XERO.exe

Yo chaosd6, 

I'd love to help you get these frames, we can do it in no time. Good choices btw, as they all have their uses. 

It seems like you are currently in a clan (Orokin Shogunate). Could you let me know if you are still interested in joining The Orokin Exiled(?) and if:

If you are still interested, leave the old clan and meet those requirements you are most welcome and I will send an invite to our clan ASAP. 

oops I had a lot of inbox messages from quests and hit accept in an invite  by accident. Anyways my headset is not working atm but if you still send and invite i will join. If am still on clan it means i have not gone home work to log in 

oops I had a lot of inbox messages from quests and hit accept in an invite  by accident. Anyways my headset is not working atm but if you still send and invite i will join. If am still on clan it means i have not gone home work to log in 

Ah alright I see. I will send you an invite when I get home. 

Zeom

- Could you tell me something about yourself?(Playstyle, personality, experience for example)
I like faster frames with a lot of cc or dps abilities 

I have none at the moment but I hope that will change 
- You are exiled to the void, and find yourself having to survive hordes of corrupted. What is your weapon/warframe of choice? 

I would go with something that suits the mission that is why I have a collection    

Zeom

I like faster frames with a lot of cc or dps abilities 

I have none at the moment but I hope that will change 

I would go with something that suits the mission that is why I have a collection    

Yo Zeom!

Welcome to The Orokin Exiled. Since we already talked in game I don't have to say any more ^^. 

are you still able to join this clan if you are unable to talk?

For now we are sticking to people who use VOIP actively to keep the close-knit feeling, I'm sorry ^^'. We might recruit people without VOIP in the future. 

Edited by XERO.exe

I see you moved your thread to the Shadow Clan, but after derping around on the site I wasn't able to find the post on there so I'm expressing my interest here and hoping you'll still see it :)

IGN: SchnimsePigen (Plan on changing once I buy platinum in the near future)

I've been playing warframe on and off now for a good year or so, been in multiple clans but I've had to leave them all due to them mostly growing too big, leaving me feeling like I didn't really have that much of an impact on the clan. I like the concept of a small community who get to know eachother really well, thus enforcing teamplay and cooperation, instead of having hundreds of faceless members in a massive clan. Playstylewise I can switch up depending on the situation. I usually dont care to take cover behind a wall and strategically position myself if it's much easier to just rush in and shoot the bad guys in the face. That being said, I do consider myself good at cooperating when it comes to things like raiding, as the rushing strategy obviously isn't as viable. 

I am 18 years of age. I haven't played a single round of PvP. I might, however. If I have competent teammates who care to pull me through the first few times so I can get a hang of it, I might look more into it. My MR is 7, which I myself think is pretty low. But if I'm accepted into the clan and I decide to stay I'll definitely get to work on leveling up.

I'm thrown into the void and I can choose my equipment. Pff, easy. I'll roll with my 5x forma Soma Prime and Mesa for shooting baddies, or Valkyr for staying alive/manipulating the enemy and getting myself into a strategically superior position. 

Hope I sparked your interest. Your clan description definitely sparked mine :)

Edit: I have a good microphone and I enjoy coordinating/chatting over TeamSpeak, so no worries there :-)

Edited by SchnimsePigen

My username is Rechordian and I'm a kinda chill guy. I'm 19, looking for a small clan so I can feel like I make a difference y'know? I main Frost, but I'm currently seeking Mesa. I like utility weapons with alternate or quirky firing modes like the Buzlok and the Stug.

If I was in the void with nothing but a warframe, I'd go with Frost and ice those fools.

I see you moved your thread to the Shadow Clan, but after derping around on the site I wasn't able to find the post on there so I'm expressing my interest here and hoping you'll still see it :)

IGN: SchnimsePigen (Plan on changing once I buy platinum in the near future)

I've been playing warframe on and off now for a good year or so, been in multiple clans but I've had to leave them all due to them mostly growing too big, leaving me feeling like I didn't really have that much of an impact on the clan. I like the concept of a small community who get to know eachother really well, thus enforcing teamplay and cooperation, instead of having hundreds of faceless members in a massive clan. Playstylewise I can switch up depending on the situation. I usually dont care to take cover behind a wall and strategically position myself if it's much easier to just rush in and shoot the bad guys in the face. That being said, I do consider myself good at cooperating when it comes to things like raiding, as the rushing strategy obviously isn't as viable. 

I am 18 years of age. I haven't played a single round of PvP. I might, however. If I have competent teammates who care to pull me through the first few times so I can get a hang of it, I might look more into it. My MR is 7, which I myself think is pretty low. But if I'm accepted into the clan and I decide to stay I'll definitely get to work on leveling up.

I'm thrown into the void and I can choose my equipment. Pff, easy. I'll roll with my 5x forma Soma Prime and Mesa for shooting baddies, or Valkyr for staying alive/manipulating the enemy and getting myself into a strategically superior position. 

Hope I sparked your interest. Your clan description definitely sparked mine :)

Edit: I have a good microphone and I enjoy coordinating/chatting over TeamSpeak, so no worries there :-)

Yo SchnimsePigen!

I am glad to hear you like our clan description ^^! You definitely sparked an interest for me as well. Since we talked ingame I don't think I have to say anything else here. Welcome to The Orokin Exiled! 

My username is Rechordian and I'm a kinda chill guy. I'm 19, looking for a small clan so I can feel like I make a difference y'know? I main Frost, but I'm currently seeking Mesa. I like utility weapons with alternate or quirky firing modes like the Buzlok and the Stug.

If I was in the void with nothing but a warframe, I'd go with Frost and ice those fools.

Yo Rechordian!

Cool, I know exactly what you mean. We're all about being a close-knit, small but elite community, so you're at the right address. I'll send you an invite ingame and the TS IP/PW in a PM here on the forums. Welcome to The Orokin Exiled!