Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Fanfiction Ideas (Book, Story, Etc.)

Angelicide

Recently I've been craving Warframe Lore more than Grandma and her cranberry sauce on Thanksgiving so I decided to take it into my own hands to write an entire Science-Fiction, Romance, Action EVERYTHING book. It talks about where I think the Origins of the Orokin, Tenno, Sentients, everything. I decided though that I would put the book on hold until more lore on the Sentients was released so in the mean time I really, really wanna write other things that have to do with Warframe (crossovers would work with me as long as I know enough about the other book, game, etc.). I've only been writing for a short period but everyone who has read my work has said I "like a professional working on their 7th or 8th book" which I think is a load of crap but still, I'm ranting now aren't I? All I want at this point is plot ideas, characters (how the character acts and their history as well), just the basic stuff that I can craft into a story and I will of course give you SOME credit xD Anything is welcome and don't feel bad if I reject your idea, I'm extremely stubborn, or so I've heard (what a load of crap) *nervous laugh*

Lotus leads a squad to a certain death and is filled with regret (And her Natah past comes back to haunt her) until she rediscovers why she became the Lotus.

How Ordis Met Suda full with 30 pages of cephalon flirting

Edited by AIan

I always wanted to type up this story I had in my head for awhile now, but I never really got to it.

So I guess you can take a crack at it, here's a picture that I drew of the two main characters (Which I've shipped, if you couldn't already tell.)

NTZFtnj.jpg

*Foreshadowing*

Mara is a Grineer Heavy Unit that keeps her head down, knowing what could happen if the corpus or even a cell of Tenno invade during her patrol rounds, she values her own life unlike her comrades who know that they're expendable. She has an unusual hidden desire to explore, to see what many wonders are outside the range of the Grineer Empire and even the system, even though it is impossible for her to do so as she is trapped on Mercury as one of Vor's many bodyguards. She is unhappy, but she has to live with it if she doesn't want to be thrown away like many before her.

La-Kun is a abandoned Tenno, lost in the oceans of Uranus, unknown to other Tenno. He was found by Tyl Regor and was looking forward to dissecting him, until Captain Vor demanded for custody over the lost Tenno. The Queens reluctantly give permission for Vor to travel to Uranus and retrieve the cryopod and bring it back to Mercury for further testing. The cryopod is put under the supervision of Mara until the correct equipment and be retrieved to crack open the pod. All he could remember from the time spent outside the cyropod was his name and that he has a debt to repay to someone that saved his live, he doesn't know who it was who saved him.

Weeks later, the cryopod was opened, and La-Kun escaped and was found by Mara. She was curious about this Tenno after the pod first arrived. He wanted to leave, to escape this ship, to be free. Much like Mara. Seeing as it was her only chance, she explained herself and asked if - with her assistance - fight through and leave the ship. He accepted, he could tell she was sincere.They took a shuttle and escaped, they were left in space, not knowing where to go... but at least they're free...

I really had a deep and interesting story for this from start to finish, but as time went by, I forgot most of it. X)

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Lotus leads a squad to a certain death and is filled with regret (And her Natah past comes back to haunt her) until she rediscovers why she became the Lotus.

How Ordis Met Suda full with 30 pages of cephalon flirting

xD Cephalon flirting? That's actually quite kinky........

I've always wondered what the Warframe universe looks outside of Origin, because saying that our solar system is the Origin system implies the Orokin spread to other star systems. Are those star systems dead? Populated by Sentients or Infested? Free? Oppressed by Grineer and Corpus stuck in their system just like us? Oppressed by different warlords? Outposts of the Orokin?

One idea I had was for a fanfic that takes place in a Tenno-ruled solar system, one where they didn't go into cryosleep, escaped the Lotus, and now rule over the populace as protectors against the Infested and the Sentient menaces. I'm not sure how in line with lore that is but see what you can do with it.

I've always wondered what the Warframe universe looks outside of Origin, because saying that our solar system is the Origin system implies the Orokin spread to other star systems. Are those star systems dead? Populated by Sentients or Infested? Free? Oppressed by Grineer and Corpus stuck in their system just like us? Oppressed by different warlords? Outposts of the Orokin?

One idea I had was for a fanfic that takes place in a Tenno-ruled solar system, one where they didn't go into cryosleep, escaped the Lotus, and now rule over the populace as protectors against the Infested and the Sentient menaces. I'm not sure how in line with lore that is but see what you can do with it.

That's very out of lore but as I always say, "SCREW THAT!" It's definitely an idea, I'll think about it and hopefully I'll remember to message you later about it, sorry if I forget. Quick question though, is it just the Infested and Sentients? And if it is just those 2, maybe the Infested enemies similar to Mesa could be worked in, as in Tenno that are controlled by the Infestation so that it's basically Tenno xInfested Tenno x Sentients? Add Infested Frames too......I don't know, it's all up for debate.

That's very out of lore but as I always say, "SCREW THAT!" It's definitely an idea, I'll think about it and hopefully I'll remember to message you later about it, sorry if I forget. Quick question though, is it just the Infested and Sentients? And if it is just those 2, maybe the Infested enemies similar to Mesa could be worked in, as in Tenno that are controlled by the Infestation so that it's basically Tenno xInfested Tenno x Sentients? Add Infested Frames too......I don't know, it's all up for debate.

My PM's don't work so don't worry about that. What I meant was that maybe the rest of the former Orokin systems have no civvies left alive in them, which is a possibility, but not a very likely one. You don't even need the Infested Tenno element, you just need to play around with alternate solar systems with different power dynamics between the known factions

I'll leave it vague because I've been meaning to get around to it, but I had the idea of writing a 'what-if' story where the Tenno never saved Valkyr - she escaped on her own in a bloody rampage that leaves the outpost looking like Dead Space. It would have been written from the perspective of a nameless Corpus crewman whose present moment and memory interlink into telling the reader what happened.

Also an idea for a Void Hunter character I came up with who's the Lara Croft of Warframe.