The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Arcane Pirates Has Returned! To Rise Again!

EternalOdyessy

'Ey! I'm not going to try to hold up pirate speech if I tried. Hehe.

Anyway, I recently had to purge my inactive ghost clan, so the ship's gone bare...Oh, great. Tumbleweeds and cobwebs are taking over. Why are there turtles and upside down ponds in this place?

I'm looking for a crew that'll help get this clan to rise to Shadow ranks, and hopefully up to the very tip-top in size. We've got to finish the research, and it's almost all complete! But..I'm looking for members who'll stick by true and strong!

The crew I'm looking for:

The Crow. Up high in the crows nest, they watch...to keep an eye down below, on the ship..Swoop in when things get out of hand...and retreat back to the crow's nest. They are strong, and will NOT tolerate misbehavior on the ship. They've also got an eye for what must be done, for our technology to progress forward.

-Can start research

-Only rank trust-worthy of the Chat Moderator powers.

I'm looking for two Crows.

~SaberTTiger and GamingSanta are the two Crows. This role is full...for now.

Carpenter: "No, no..this can't go here..no..hm. Yes, there. We'll need this room, as well. Yes..Let's have the fountain over here. We need to color this room like this. Perfect!"

-Has the power to create decorations and rooms, with the ability to remove unwanted decs and rooms.

-Only rank trusted with this ability, besides the Pirate Lord.

-You get to make the place look BEAUTIFUL~

-Of course, can start research.

I'm looking for two carpenters. Two's enough for now.

~TacoEevee has taken one of the two Carpenter roles.

Thousand Tales: This is the matey that's been on countless, untold vast lands. She/He's seen through a lot of people, and know their secrets. THIS is the pal you want to drink with, as they tell you of their adventures...and you just might be lucky to be accepted into the crew, if they see good in you.

-Role specifically for recruitment

-YOU are responsible for the invitation of new crewmates.

-Wicked role name.

~As with the previous ranks, I'm looking for two Thousand Tales. (Hehe, or two thousand tails. Tail buffet! *omnomnom*)

Quarter Master: This is who the Crows turn to, when someone has gone too far. Dressed in style and power, they are the one responsible for rewarding clan members of their work, promotions and demoting those who are unable to handle their abilities. Although they cannot start design rooms the same as Architects, they still help in every other way, with the power to rage wars.

-Has everything but Chat Moderator, Architect, Ruler, and Recruiter privileges.

-Responsible for rewarding clan members of their good work, and to consider their efforts in the role they are in.

-Has the power to completely discharge or kick someone from the clan.

-2nd in command

With a role like this, I'll only need one of them, for now.

I won't just give people these powers. In this thread, tell me what role you wish to be in. If you don't want any of these roles, and just want to be a "Crewmate", you can join the clan as a A.B.S.

Able

Bodied

Sailor.

Their only power/permission is to host the dojo.

With all of that said, if you want one of the roles above, you'll have to comment in this thread (It'll be easier for me.) why you wish to have that title, and if you've done something similar in other games. I.E, being a chat moderator on TF2 or MC, and you wish to have the role for The Crow.

Of course, I'll still consider whenever or not you can join with that role.

Welcome to the crew!~

Edited by DampEternalSoul

Hello there, would appreciate the role of Crow if possible. All the different roles have their benefits from what I can see and a couple draw my appeal, but I decided on crow due to past experience with moderating chats as well as doing moderation for minecraft servers including a 6 month time period on a larger network where I learned to deal with more people. I will be active enough and will check on our crew to see if they behave. I am looking forward to working closely with you and everyone else taking part aboard this mighty ship and I most glad to make sure to help it be in working condition with behaved mate aboard. Things to also add on about me, I am a calm and collected person and it is hard to upset me, so it generally helps me work things out between people and I tend to have no bias so I will look at both sides of things. I am always here for anyone that needs me and will try my best to support the crew with my experience and I hope to learn many more things through this group as well. Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope to be able to join you on this grand voyage soon o/

Hello there, would appreciate the role of Crow if possible. All the different roles have their benefits from what I can see and a couple draw my appeal, but I decided on crow due to past experience with moderating chats as well as doing moderation for minecraft servers including a 6 month time period on a larger network where I learned to deal with more people. I will be active enough and will check on our crew to see if they behave. I am looking forward to working closely with you and everyone else taking part aboard this mighty ship and I most glad to make sure to help it be in working condition with behaved mate aboard. Things to also add on about me, I am a calm and collected person and it is hard to upset me, so it generally helps me work things out between people and I tend to have no bias so I will look at both sides of things. I am always here for anyone that needs me and will try my best to support the crew with my experience and I hope to learn many more things through this group as well. Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope to be able to join you on this grand voyage soon o/

I'm not capable of getting on Warframe at the moment, but.. Tomorrow (Which is litterally 15 minutes away, for me.) I will invite you to the crew! Welcome to the crew, Saber!

Hey, I was wondering if i could join as a Carpenter. I'm fairly new to Warframe, but am Rank 1 with a 19 Excalibur. I have a pretty random work schedule but i always try and get on at least 4 times a week. I am a pretty chill and friendly person, I have crazy OCD when it comes to decorations or presentation and it sometimes takes a good while for things too look just right, but the end product is always worth the effort. If i cant get the Carpenter position, I would gladly accept any other rank. Thank you, and i hope to hear from you soon.

Hey, I was wondering if i could join as a Carpenter. I'm fairly new to Warframe, but am Rank 1 with a 19 Excalibur. I have a pretty random work schedule but i always try and get on at least 4 times a week. I am a pretty chill and friendly person, I have crazy OCD when it comes to decorations or presentation and it sometimes takes a good while for things too look just right, but the end product is always worth the effort. If i cant get the Carpenter position, I would gladly accept any other rank. Thank you, and i hope to hear from you soon.

Grab your hammer and box of nails, Tenno. You're no longer a ninja- You're part of the crew!

Hello. If you think I can, I would love to participate in this clan, especially as one of the Carpenters. I'm almost Rank 4 in Warframe with a maximum lvl Zephyr and a lvl 9 Loki. I study in the morning and work in the end of the afternoon, but I always try to enter at least once per day. Just doing kind of a introduction, I'm an architecture student with a designer soul, art lover and crazy for organization. If you think I can't be one of the Carpenters I would gadly be one of the other roles. Thanks. 

Hello. If you think I can, I would love to participate in this clan, especially as one of the Carpenters. I'm almost Rank 4 in Warframe with a maximum lvl Zephyr and a lvl 9 Loki. I study in the morning and work in the end of the afternoon, but I always try to enter at least once per day. Just doing kind of a introduction, I'm an architecture student with a designer soul, art lover and crazy for organization. If you think I can't be one of the Carpenters I would gadly be one of the other roles. Thanks. 

Welcome to the crew! I'm honored to have your first post on the forums on my recruitment, too!

Let's get you nails and a hammer, hm? ^O^

• 3 months later...