Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time Limited Nonsense

PapaFragolino

I like time limited skins.

Rewards players who frequently return to the game.

You play the game a lot, you're rewarded with the chance to buy rare pretty stuff to make others jealous.

Why would DE not do it this way ?

I'd rather an MR 20 founder look like someone who's invested a lot into the game rather then like a guy who's downloaded it for S#&$s and giggles and spams WTB Boltor / Rhino Sets : 5p for 90% of their logged in time.

Yeah this is such a new thing.... Nothing like Dera Vandal, Strun Wraith, Machete Wraith, Prova Vandal, Brakk, Latron Wraith, etc........

Things come around again, its not like it's a 1 day chance or anything, life goes on.

Those are weapons earned by completing events and it has nothing to do with what we're discussing here.

I like time limited skins.

Rewards players who frequently return to the game.

You play the game a lot, you're rewarded with the chance to buy rare pretty stuff to make others jealous.

Why would DE not do it this way ?

I'd rather an MR 20 founder look like someone who's invested a lot into the game rather then like a guy who's downloaded it for S#&$s and giggles and spams WTB Boltor / Rhino Sets : 5p for 90% of their logged in time.

Rewarded? It's something you buy, you pay for it, you're not being rewarded in any way.

As far as I am concerned even MR0 can buy those cosmetics, your argument is invalid.