The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ps4 Connection Problems

(PSN)ColonelSanders12

Oky so 3rd time posting wanna be sure this is out there! but ever since U.17 For Ps4 Has come out I've had so many connection problems

1. After every mission I complete I get an error logging me out from warframe. " Error cannot update your profile you have been logged out" if it doesn't log me out ( if I'm lucky ) I'm sent into the ship as a default Excal with nothing equipped and the FOV is increased. I cannot access anything and I'm forced to log out of warframe. but here's the catch once I log out I cannot connect back to warframe. " error network features on this app cannot be used " the only way I'm able to get back on warframe is if I restart or shutdown my ps4. Or if I wait long enough it'll let me reconnect

2. I've found a submersible glitch on Uranus. ( cant remember name of level ) but in this mission my friend and I were forced to Parkour the whole thing. we had no access to our archwings and it was just horrible. Map

3. I cannot play warframe for more than 30-40 minutes without it automatically logging me out and saying " error cannot connect to server you have been logged out" I've had this happen almost every time I've been on warframe. it's also happened when I've tried purchasing items with plat from the market or my arsenal. it logs me out and uses the same error.

4. Come across another bug probably. well idk if its a bug or not but I had the game working perfectly fine earlier. now I cant log in. I get to the log in and then it times me out. I cant do anything about that. so idk idk.

These are all the bugs I've come across. well to be fair I haven't been able to experience much of U.17 or any of the other bugs with these connection problems. 

ATTEMPTS TO FIX

1. I've tried changing my region and port in the options on warframe but it did nothing. I'm also not sure if this is a firewall problem. even if it is I don't know how to check my firewall let alone how to check what its blocking and how to remove the block. My NAT TYPE is 2 And connection Signal is 100%  if anyones come across these problems please let me know! i'd like to know I'm not the only one. also if theres any solutions to these problems let me know ASAP! 

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!

Edited by (PS4)ColonelSanders12