Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things To Do With Extra Mods You Have No Use For

MedusaGorgon

I'm sure everyone here has at least 20 extra True Steel or Organ Shatter mods that you find absolutly no use for yet constantly receive all the time and just gather up space when browsing through your inventory.

Here's my suggestion of what the devs can implant to find a use for them:

You will be given the option to delete your mods, and when deleted, there will be a small chance that you will receive a mod of higher rarity in return.

For example, if you were to delete, lets say 100 common mods or so, you will probably end up with like, 4 uncommon mods  and if you're lucky, maybe even 1 rare mod.

Since there are no higher rarity than rare mods, if you were to delete rare mods, you would also have a small chance of receiving something even more valuable, like a Forma, or even a Orikin Reactor/Catalyst.

they already have a sell option it would be best if they just optimized ways to sell hundreds of mods at a time instead, the idea of taking your already randomly earned mods and trying spinning back up the randomization isent what that creators had in mind for the mod system

I definitely think there should be some system like this, maybe not exactly though. I believe something similar should be incorporated into the trading system. Where you can trade ANYTHING. BP's, resources, cards, etc. Don't even stop there, maybe allow trading of leveled warframes too. Seriously.

Use them to level up Serration or a different V mod.

If those are all full, just dump them on any un-leveled mod.

If those are all full, level up your sentinel mods.

If those are all full, start working on duplicate mods so you don't have to un-mod and re-mod your favorite guns

If you have max mods on all your guns.... Then damn...  you win the game.

I definitely think there should be some system like this, maybe not exactly though. I believe something similar should be incorporated into the trading system. Where you can trade ANYTHING. BP's, resources, cards, etc. Don't even stop there, maybe allow trading of leveled warframes too. Seriously.

dude you are alittle late to the party, the raging over trading is long done, and it has been deciding free trade is far from the way to go 

I think it'd be nice to be able to grind mods into resources like salvage, circuits etc. We've got mod tiers and resource tiers, so they could fit nicely, with every mod effectively convertible into a resource drop of the same level (one common mod -> 100-200 nano spore/salvage etc.)

The problem with turning spare mods into more mods is that when you have spare mods, it's because you don't need more mods.

Edited by Argoms