Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chudleigh's Apple Blossom Review (A Product Of Canada)

MechaTails

North of the United States is a magical place where the people speak French and they pour gravy on their fries. The men are mellow (when hockey season is over) (it's never over) and the women are beautiful and the children sing songs about apples. What? Seriously.

http://www.chudleighs.com/index.php/chudleighs-story/

UOOHccs.jpg

Canada has given us many wonderful things, like, uh, engines, and syrup, and, uh, Ellen Page before she went all LGBT activist on our asses. And among those great things is Chudleigh's Apple Blossom.

Tv69j9s.jpg

The apple blossom, a small attractive serving of apple pie, is apparently so famous that it has traversed international lines to appear in the freezers of ".49 Cents and Up" stores in America. Each individually packaged blossom costs only a dollar, perfect for the compulsive pie buyer in us all. They must be kept frozen to preserve their freshness, just like Canadians.

8vg1hAj.jpg

Chudleigh's (pronounced chud-lees) could be a gourmet super-restaurant chain in Canada or some dude is just messing with us, selling us leftover desserts from their school lunches, either way I'm hungry and this is going down my gullet.

zkDFT2A.jpg

This piece of pie has the honorable distinction of being the only packaged foodstuff I've ever opened that looked exactly like the picture on the package. Good job [DE]- I mean Canada.

LHlVDBU.jpg

Mmmmmm, Thiamine Mononitrate...

Check out those healthy nutritional facts! Its got protein and vitamin(s?) and iron, you could feed your Pokemon this thing and it would be disqualified from all contests for being way too healthy. This stuff is practically steroids.

60 seconds in the microwave later and it begins to unfurl, releasing steam and the pleasant scent of sweet apples. The chunky sugar crystals haven't even melted, must be being held together by all that healthy iron and riboflavin (By the way, "Roboflavin" is the name of the next mechanical chef-based warframe).

z3gwZwg.jpg

Here the beast reveals its inner core allowing us to strike with the Piercing Fork combo.
It tastes pretty good. Not very sugary so you can tell you're eating fruit and crust and whatever stuck to it from its time on the filthy kitchen counter.

And...there you go, I just wasted a few more minutes of your time. Enjoy!

Chudleigh's (pronounced chud-lees) could be a gourmet super-restaurant chain in Canada or some dude is just messing with us, selling us leftover desserts from their school lunches, either way I'm hungry and this is going down my gullet.

As some dude, I can confirm it's totally me messing with you. These fresh pies were taken right out of the spongebob squarepants lunchboxes of random tired construction workers!  oven only minutes before you bought them!

Edited by Somedude1000

• 5 weeks later...