Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Build Duration Too Long In Relation To The Required Forma In Equipment

KuroSenshi

Nowadays Every primary & secondary weapon needs at least 6 or 7 Forma.

In Warframe U8 that was different, but now the time it takes to craft enough Forma for 1 Weapon is at least 7 Days (1 Week).

If you intend to play Warframe every day, this duration is way, way too long.

I for example, like a lot of ther players in my clan and in the xp farming missions I go on, only play Warframe once a week because of that Forma build duration. 

After all, it feels like there is no point in playing the game if you cannot even use or level new Weapons and increase your mastery level at the same time.

Either the Forma build duration should be reduced to 12 hours - or the platinum required to rush Forma should be reduced, because as it is now, this game is just WAY too expensive once you start to use new weapons regularly  (~100p for every weapon if you built it yourself).

It makes sense that a Orokin Catalyst or Reactor needs 24 hours to build - but a Forma?

I do kinda agree with this because of how many BP's you can get in just a day only being able to make 1 a day does seem a bit too long. Im not saying it should be like 10m for one to be made but I do think it could be dropped to maybe 12hr or so.

DE makes huge plat from rushed formas so i dont see that coming any time soon. Its one of the reasons why they give a reactor or catalyst out every 2 weeks. 

This also makes alot of sense as well. I myself have never rushed a forma but thats because I made a backstock of Forma when I didn't need one, and I have other stuff id rather spend plat on. xD