The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Council Of Top Gentlemen Is Recruiting Small Clans!

ZeranSL

The Council of Top Gentlemen is a small alliance looking for new clans to join! 

Are you a small clan made up of a few close friends? Do you want the freedom of managing your own clan, but having accessibility to like-minded individuals through an alliance? Then the Council of Top Gentlemen is for you!

Requirements:

- Ghost or Shadow clan 

- You can even be a ghost clan of 1 member! We don't care how full your clan is.

- Be civil to other alliance members

- Be somewhat active. We haven't decided how often to purge clans that aren't active, but it will probably be generous. (like every few months...or whenever we remember to take a look)

- Refer to other alliance members as "Good sir" *

- Always wear your top hat **

- And your monocle***

What you'll get:

- A friendly alliance here to help each other in missions

- Socializing!

- You'll be in an alliance with a wicked awesome name.

- Friends!

But really:

We're all here to have fun. We initially wanted to participate in solar rail conflicts, but with the armistice we may end up waiting until Dark Sector stuff is redone. But we haven't decided yet. If the majority of people in the alliance want to do it, we'll do it. Until then, and if we decide against solar rail stuff, we're just here to help each other out and have fun.

If this sounds like the alliance for you, leave your clan and warlord name below, or send me a message!

* This is not actually enforced in any way.

** Neither is this.

*** Or this.

Edited by ZeranSL

• 2 weeks later...

If you'll have us;

IGN: TouchedByYou

Clan:  Asland

My clan was made specifically for my girlfriend and our friends.  The friends stopped playing, so most of the time it's just her and I.  Occasionally one friend will hop on.  Started looking around for alliances and couldn't resist coming to one with the word "Gentlemen" in it.   

I tip my hat to you, good sir!

If you'll have us;

IGN: TouchedByYou

Clan:  Asland

My clan was made specifically for my girlfriend and our friends.  The friends stopped playing, so most of the time it's just her and I.  Occasionally one friend will hop on.  Started looking around for alliances and couldn't resist coming to one with the word "Gentlemen" in it.   

I tip my hat to you, good sir!

Excellent! Your clan has been invited. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. 

Welcome to the alliance!

• 2 weeks later...

Salutations!

I'm Destinylake head of the Recruiting Division in the Eternal Dragon Clan. I have always been open minded to the idea of an alliance. The more the merrier. I'll bring up the topic on the next council meeting.

I couldn't resist checking out an alliance forum with gentalmen in it as well. Implying that your clan has a friendly environment and drama free I hope.

The Eternal Dragons clan has a good and helpful community with 40+ members.

Good day kind gentalmen.

by any chance do you have any form of communication other than the game itself. Such as Teamspeak 3?

i'm VERY interested. And i hope you do solar rails at some point.

I'm currently rebuilding my clan and dojo, but you can invite me now and i'll join next time i'm online.

Clan: ELITE SCRUBS

You can add me if you want as well: Miami3

Edited by Miami3

Salutations!

I'm Destinylake head of the Recruiting Division in the Eternal Dragon Clan. I have always been open minded to the idea of an alliance. The more the merrier. I'll bring up the topic on the next council meeting.

I couldn't resist checking out an alliance forum with gentalmen in it as well. Implying that your clan has a friendly environment and drama free I hope.

The Eternal Dragons clan has a good and helpful community with 40+ members.

Good day kind gentalmen.

would be interested, though my clan is full of sexual gentlemen if that's not a problem.

jelly monster is my clan.

cheerio mate.

Both your clans should have been invited.

by any chance do you have any form of communication other than the game itself. Such as Teamspeak 3?

i'm VERY interested. And i hope you do solar rails at some point.

I'm currently rebuilding my clan and dojo, but you can invite me now and i'll join next time i'm online.

Clan: ELITE SCRUBS

You can add me if you want as well: Miami3

We don't have a teamspeak as we are a small alliance recruiting. We don't really have plans for that at the moment. I really do hope the solar rails get redone to be really awesome and fun...we will see. You should also have been invited to the alliance.

Good sir I would be most appriative if I could forge an allience with top gentalmen such as yourselves. We of the Celestial Vanguard would enjoy some good old jolly co-operation! We are a 8 member Ghost clan, but dont let that fool you. We are tough in a fight, and fast with our wits. Please, if it pleases you, send a message to NinjaStick, or my second in command The-Snowman for any information that you require! 

Best regards

NinjaStick

P.S We serve biscuits on tuesdays.

Edited by NinjaStick

Hello sire, I'm the leader of CatHouse a ghost-sized brothel err.. clan. Me and my strumpets would like to mingle with some fine gentlemen, but if you want to take if further, you gotta pay, 50pl/hour, all services. If interested, I can send you my card. Don't be shy now :3

• 2 weeks later...

The Masters of Deja Fu, Devout followers of the teachings of the late and lamented Sir Terry Pratchett would very much like to join your gentlemens club.

We are a small ghost clan of friends who would like to join a friendly and casual enviroment of likeminded gentlemen ninja's.

Also we can bring our  own tea and bisquits.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a Warlord for a very old Shadow clan. There's only about 3 of us active right now and I don't want to expand the clan beyond our current group. Any chance we can hop aboard?

Clan Name: WarPinero

Tier: Shadow

Warlord: zopney

My shadow clan, The Majestic Chickens, would love to join such a dapper group of gents.

I actually started my own alliance, too, a while ago, but they've been really inactive so I had to leave, and I'm looking for a new group to enjoy the pleasantries of this fine game with :)

My clan has also been somewhat inactive lately, many of the members are in school, and are on much more often during breaks.

But anyway, The Majestic Chickens would love an alliance like yours, and here is a pic of Limbo. What a gentleman.

Limbo_placeholder.png

Edited by Rhyzhoi

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Council,

My name is defiant7420, and I represent The Psych Pinapple ​clan. We are a 3-man Ghost clan and would like to join your Alliance. We primarily use Steam chat for our games. If you wish to send us a message, please send it to the Steam account: defiant7420. We would greatly appreciate your acceptance into the Alliance.

Sincerely, defiant7420, representing The Psych Pineapple.