Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea For The Void

MagnumKnight

okay, so this is my first time, sharing some feed, back. and honestly I'm not sure if this is a good suggestion at perhaps changing how this works. My suggestion might not sit well with others but after farming for hours with little success at getting Void Keys (much less getting the higher level void keys), and getting a few void runs so far in total. that being said a total of like six runs.... the rng of the keys makes it hard for some players to actually enjoy going to the void, especially since they never really get anything that they'd like, or atleast not getting things that they would like to get over the one single thing that they may not want. give the void mission's a select reward screen consisting of three rewards, but you can only choose ONE out of the three to keep. it gives control back to the players, and it gives them a chance to get something they'd actually like or can put some value on vs the other prizes.

I've heard some people that some materials and BP's are only available in certain towers, but other state that this is false, it's entirely random. now.... if the former is true, then a system where you can get to chose from three of the rewards you'd normally find stuff from a tower, would help mitigate the amount of useless crap you can get, and at the very least you can walk away with something you like so long as such a system involves making sure a player isn't spammed with the same three pieces of crap as a reward, and depending on the number of times a player goes in, maybe increase the cap for finding something rare by a certain percent since it would be helpful. i mean after going into the void going into the tower, a tenno should be more adept at identifying and spotting more useful junk right? But if the latter is true, then implementing this system would still yield, not sure how much, benefit since a player can still chose a reward to bring home rather than being forced to take the same random crap over and over again. okay.... there's my idea, call it stupid if you want.