The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

INTERESTING. SHE FEELS SAFE WITH YOU HUNTER METHERIA.

Yes...to say the least, she would rather not be synthesized.

THAT IS A SHAME. THERE IS SO MUCH I COULD GLEAM FROM THIS SPECIMEN. OH WELL.

*gets on her feet breathing heavily* My my... such things are unhealthy for one of my age. As for the flying squares... I think I found someone Ran can talk to, speaking of which, she has done her duties today... *portals Ran here* Wha...?

*gets on her feet breathing heavily* My my... such things are unhealthy for one of my age. As for the flying squares... I think I found someone Ran can talk to, speaking of which, she has done her duties today... *portals Ran here* Wha...?

*simarus stares at ran*

ANOTHER SPECIMEN? DID YOU BRING THIS ONE TO ME FOR SYNTHESIS HUNTER?

*simarus stares at ran*

ANOTHER SPECIMEN? DID YOU BRING THIS ONE TO ME FOR SYNTHESIS HUNTER?

Keeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! *jumps onto Meth's shoulders* Yukari! I didn't do anything wrong! Please don't punish meeeee~ Ahahaha, Ran, this isn't punishment. I felt like you 2 could get along, so I brought you here~

Keeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! *jumps onto Meth's shoulders* Yukari! I didn't do anything wrong! Please don't punish meeeee~ Ahahaha, Ran, this isn't punishment. I felt like you 2 could get along, so I brought you here~

ANOTHER FEELING SAFE WITH THE HUNTER, ANOTHER DENIED TO ME. THIS IS A TREND. MARKING FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.

Well then.

*tries to put ran down*

ANOTHER FEELING SAFE WITH THE HUNTER, ANOTHER DENIED TO ME. THIS IS A TREND. MARKING FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.

Well then.

*tries to put ran down*

Well then... *gets off Meth* Time to test your mathematical prowess... I say we leave them alone for now. I'll pick Ran up later. *does a little prancing to Darvo's room* Edited by Trailgamer5

Well then... *gets off Meth* Time to test your mathematical prowess... I say we leave them alone for now. I'll pick Ran up later. *does a little prancing to Darvo's room*

Oh hello hello! You seem like a fine lady, although you may need to defend yourself. Perhaps you'd be interested in a Glaive? Easy to hide, and very quick on the throw!

Oh hello hello! You seem like a fine lady, although you may need to defend yourself. Perhaps you'd be interested in a Glaive? Easy to hide, and very quick on the throw!

A weapon? No no. I'm not interested... although some of these catches my interest. *holding up some material containers.* Marisa might be interested in some of these.