The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Things To Improve Stealth Gameplay In My Opinion.

NickBoay

All I really want is two mods, one that allows me to see in the Scanner vision without having to keep switching back and forth. Just being able to see where they are behind objects and walls is more than enough to stealth the entire mission with any frame. The second mod would be some sort of throw your voice mod that sends the Ai to investigate something, so you can slip past them. I heard something like that was in the works, but I have no confirmation on it.

why dont you play without a cloak? as stealth is not that hard

Then I just throw Hush mod on my weapon and kill them, that way. Also Stealth isn't for every Warframe either. If they dumbed it down even more I'm sure you could spam ultimates and be fine.

so we have to play a unrealistic spy mission where unneeded backup shows up, like a room farting out enemies ( without a single alarm raised) for the sake of you leveling gear. thats not doing a spy mission thats just exploiting the exp gained from the rooms farting out enemies. and you actually dare to say dont touch my exp exploit, okay okay.. you camp them?,

Few things.

1: Enemies just doesn't spawn that easily in Spy mission unless alarm has been activated. But at this time you can't sneak kill enemies.

2: You have to leave the room and head to another room or two away for enemies to spawn. Even then only a few enemies spawn at time and not a large army.

3: DE put in this EXP method because they wanted Stealth to be rewarding. I'm building my Loki Prime for just that and use it in the way it was intended for. That is actually using the Syndicate mod as well. So I can boost damage on my weapon.

4: There are barely enemies as it is on Spy missions too.

because on a normal spy mission on your way to the vault it is not really nice to have a enemy walking from a door where you just totally cleaned up.. and no alarms raised means no reason too send in backup. ( not to mention as the places the backup comes from is totally unrealistic , like a closet or something ?? really)

But with a 2-3 second spot timer I could really just run and gun with a Hush mod installed and level ridiculously fast.

All this "It's unrealistic for them to come out of a closet" I'm sorry but have you played Warframe? Like for real? Because this is just how the spawn mechanic work and trying to make sense of it just isn't going to happen.

your saying this entire idea is useless because we can move fast, how is moving fast gonna get you anywhere if you get detected within a second, the 2-3 sec interval would allow you to move fast without them really seeing you, also moving fast without this idea is just gonna get you busted. it only takes opening 1 door with a enemy behind it to get seen, and without the interval you have no chance to have a reflex kill to prevent getting seen, also what good is your movement if everyone is homing in on you indefinetly, not even searching for you, no. they know where you are and they will come for you. while with the hide and seek system you would be able to keep playing with stealth elements in the alarmed state ( ghosting enemies that are looking for you, without walking automaticly to your position.), it would improve stealth totally.

Being the best Warframe for spy which is Loki Prime you could just cloak and move to an entirely new position without a problem. I also find it to be silly that a trained soldier can't spot a Warframe and need 2-3 seconds to notice him.

You could do "Peekabo" shots on every single enemy with this feature. You got 2-3 seconds and you can easily kill enemies in one shot with a decent weapon.

but really if you ask me i think your against it because this suggestion would take away your xp exploit on camping spy enemies. and so you disagree on everything, thats what i think.

You can't camp for EXP in Spy, you need to move around and move around A LOT. Maybe give it a try and see how much enemies are spawning. It's not a lot of them.

If you take away the spawning mechanic you'll basically ruin the EXP boost for the player and making it not so useful anymore.

All because you people don't pick the right Warframe for the job.