Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rocket Game Corner

Dogefighter

I use shotguns, primarily

And a Jat Kittag

On Ember Prime

I use her in close combat.  Get in fast, maybe use WoF, shotgun some people in the throat, send people 3-500 meters away and/or spiraling into the ceiling for 10 seconds with the jat kittag

A very nice combo

I stay back and take accurate shots with assault rifles, burst rifles, semi-autos, and snipers. I might even attempt sniping with a shotgun. 

Meanwhile, you get a long range chainsaw with the Kohm. 

Eh, i never bothered building it

My phage served for sweeping high damage, straith serves for single target annihilation

And the akjagara serve as a backup for my normal shotties

And it that fails, i launch them with my kittag

Eh, i never bothered building it

My phage served for sweeping high damage, straith serves for single target annihilation

And the akjagara serve as a backup for my normal shotties

And it that fails, i launch them with my kittag

Try the Kohm. I actually feel scared about using it, because I'm not sure whether it should be that powerful. 

Now that's a word I never experienced: Grounded. 

What happened?

Long story short my parents read my steam chat logs when i was dumb enough to leave my phone sitting around

My sense of humor would be considered quite offensive by most, and my mom is kind of oversensitive to that sort of thing 

My dad wasn't exactly mad, but my mom went full tumblr on me, so while i have my phone back, my good dell laptop is still sitting upstairs on the kitchen table

I'm using a school provided crapbook pro, sadly

Long story short my parents read my steam chat logs when i was dumb enough to leave my phone sitting around

My sense of humor would be considered quite offensive by most, and my mom is kind of oversensitive to that sort of thing 

My dad wasn't exactly mad, but my mom went full tumblr on me, so while i have my phone back, my good dell laptop is still sitting upstairs on the kitchen table

I'm using a school provided crapbook pro, sadly

Well, either my parents are mostly apathetic, or I'm one of the luckiest people to have very lax parents, because I literally never experienced that or anything of the sort. 

And how exactly "crap" is that "crapbook" Pro?

Well, either my parents are mostly apathetic, or I'm one of the luckiest people to have very lax parents, because I literally never experienced that or anything of the sort. 

And how exactly "crap" is that "crapbook" Pro?

I can't change most of my advanced settings, i can't run anything if it isn't from an identified dev or the app store, they're fragile, and if i put too much strain on it it starts to overheat

Well, got any good relationships with the IT department?

I'm acquainted with our main tech guy

I'm one of the few people in our school of a couple thousand or so (not sure of the exact number) who makes 3D models and uses the 3D printer, so i've talked to him more often than most 

I could probably get him to change some things, but i'm not sure

I'm acquainted with our main tech guy

I'm one of the few people in our school of a couple thousand or so (not sure of the exact number) who makes 3D models and uses the 3D printer, so i've talked to him more often than most 

I could probably get him to change some things, but i'm not sure

Persuade him to give you the password of an account in your laptop with an admin password. Then, just make your account the admin, and you're good to go. Or do a small white lie. 

Persuade him to give you the password of an account in your laptop with an admin password. Then, just make your account the admin, and you're good to go. Or do a small white lie. 

I don't think that's quite the system they have set up

He can't just give me a password like that, last time someone found a password they took control of a TV in the main foyer in front of the cafeteria and started playing youtube videos on it

I could probably persuade him to change a few settings, like disabling the IR receiver and altering my wifi preferences.  However, we're still just acquaintances, so i'd be hesitant to ask for more.

I don't think that's quite the system they have set up

He can't just give me a password like that, last time someone found a password they took control of a TV in the main foyer in front of the cafeteria and started playing youtube videos on it

I could probably persuade him to change a few settings, like disabling the IR receiver and altering my wifi preferences.  However, we're still just acquaintances, so i'd be hesitant to ask for more.

Is your school a boarding school?

Then I think it's just a case of someone downloading a remote control application to control the TV. 

No, the guy who did it is a friend of mine 

He told me how he did it

Besides, even if that wasn't the case he wouldn't give me an admin password anyways.  Too much potential for something to go wrong.  I may be acquainted with him, but i'm also just one of thousands of students there.  Again, though, i can probably ask to get what i want changed.  It's nothing major.

Let me guess. He got the admin password, got on the school wi-fi network, then used the admin password and a script to take control over the TV. 

He just said he found out a password and something something something shrek on the TV

I don't remember the specifics, we talked about it a while ago

Also, working on those builds for ya

Some of the damage stats may not seem like the best, but

And this is a big, smelly but

Phage is a crowd sweeping weapon with purely elemental damage and 30% status.  It deals with most enemies with consummate ease up until shortly after wave 40 in T4D

Straith has viral and rad, with a 99% status.  That means that if IPS doesn't proc, they either lose half health or start attacking allies

Same situation with the akjagara.

And they all have respectable damage without the status anyways

And then there's the Jat Kittag, which i used to send a target hundreds upon hundreds of meters until he hit a boundary in Operation: Cold Revenge