Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

It's the basic of their marriage: Frohd  being .... his own charming self and mamabek just being so frustrated with him. ALL the time.

They love eachother very very much.

et7R2NB.png

... holy Lotus that doodle is old...

bonus: my spoilers work now! hurray!

LOL

very charming... take this +1

Glorious!

Love the nightgown ideas XD

Are you goin to make more art or is this it? (I'm especially interested in  the poster thumbnail things. Looking cool. Will they ever turn into finished pics?)

Like it says in the thread: i'm going to update this whenever i get more art done about our lovely Mistress ;)

The poster has it's line work finished, i just need to summon the interest to color it. And those were just possible sketches, i'm only doing one of them.

... you like the nightgowns huh ... which one is you favorite?

Like it says in the thread: i'm going to update this whenever i get more art done about our lovely Mistress ;)

The poster has it's line work finished, i just need to summon the interest to color it. And those were just possible sketches, i'm only doing one of them.

... you like the nightgowns huh ... which one is you favorite?

Ah sorry for not properly reading it then XP

Got overwhelmed by the artworks.

Definitely the last one.

I can already imagine her spanking my Frohd's &#!.

And now you too have this picture in mind of Asimina "Dominating" Frohd bek. And it will never leave you again.

Thread needs more Darvo tho. lol... (not serious... or am I`?)

Ah sorry for not properly reading it then XP

Got overwhelmed by the artworks.

Definitely the last one.

I can already imagine her spanking my Frohd's !.

And now you too have this picture in mind of Asimina "Dominating" Frohd bek. And it will never leave you again.

Thread needs more Darvo tho. lol... (not serious... or am I`?)

OH LOTUS THE MENTAL IMAGE!! ...why...

he loves it

... More Darvo art? sure. I just need some ideas...  

OH LOTUS THE MENTAL IMAGE!! ...why...

he loves it

... More Darvo art? sure. I just need some ideas...  

It's beautiful, I know X)

LOL.... someone should draw this... But it won't be me.

ugh....  I don't know... u sure you aren't keeping back some old Darvo pics? *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Btw... Is it okay if I draw a family portrait or did you play on doing so already?

Edited by WEREsandrock

It's beautiful, I know X)

LOL.... someone should draw this... But it won't be me.

ugh....  I don't know... u sure you aren't keeping back some old Darvo pics? *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Btw... Is it okay if I draw a family portrait or did you play on doing so already?

... i wanna draw iiit ;^;

And i DO have some Darvo pics, they just aren't forum material...

- And this thread is for Mistress so all art should revolve around her (doesn't mean Darvo won't appear, he just has to share space with mommy)

You can ABSOLUTELY draw a family portrait. I'll do one someday but it doesn't mean you can't. So please go ahead!

... it seems you really like her, don't you?

... i wanna draw iiit ;^;

And i DO have some Darvo pics, they just aren't forum material...

- And this thread is for Mistress so all art should revolve around her (doesn't mean Darvo won't appear, he just has to share space with mommy)

You can ABSOLUTELY draw a family portrait. I'll do one someday but it doesn't mean you can't. So please go ahead!

... it seems you really like her, don't you?

What... you gonna draw the mistress dominating Frohd?  Really now? O_o *actuallyalsothoughtboutdooingitfor....5seconds...thennoooooo*

Oh god I NEED to see these non forum material pics.. Would you pm them to me? *pleeeeeeeeease?*

Okay... will do :)

Hm how do I say.... First off I'm a crazed Darvo fan...So it's normal that this caught my interest. What then caught my interest is the quality!

The quality of the art, then the quality of your concept thread.... this is TOP! (and it slightly angers me that it does BY FAR not get attention it deserves.... none of my buisness... just pointing out what I think)

And she's pretty :<

You haven't shown a picture without her helmet yet (cept for the tattoo pattern), have you?

Does she have hair?

Do you think that any of the corpus have hair?

It's just awesome to discuss with someone who's interested in this.

General discussion does hardly offer anything like. And people post the same questions over and over again:

"How do the corpus reproduce?" Well S#&$.... haven't we learned that in school? No srsly... no idea where the zillions of crewmen come from. Corpus don't clone.... everything else? ask DE. It's always the same.

You can tell by my imense post count that I've been active on the forum.... But lore discussions are 90% about warframes/tenno/lotus/orokin 5% grineer 4%other and 1%corpus. sad sad--- and not even DE cares about the corpus. Just when I drew your request... I was wondering... How many members does the corpus board have? Is it really only 5 including alad V?

http://i.imgur.com/laebMQT.png

We don't even know that!!

And dozens of other questions..

Sry for the wall of text *sorry*

What... you gonna draw the mistress dominating Frohd?  Really now? O_o *actuallyalsothoughtboutdooingitfor....5seconds...thennoooooo*

Oh god I NEED to see these non forum material pics.. Would you pm them to me? *pleeeeeeeeease?*

Okay... will do :)

Hm how do I say.... First off I'm a crazed Darvo fan...So it's normal that this caught my interest. What then caught my interest is the quality!

The quality of the art, then the quality of your concept thread.... this is TOP! (and it slightly angers me that it does BY FAR not get attention it deserves.... none of my buisness... just pointing out what I think)

And she's pretty :<

You haven't shown a picture without her helmet yet (cept for the tattoo pattern), have you?

Does she have hair?

Do you think that any of the corpus have hair?

It's just awesome to discuss with someone who's interested in this.

General discussion does hardly offer anything like. And people post the same questions over and over again:

"How do the corpus reproduce?" Well S#&$.... haven't we learned that in school? No srsly... no idea where the zillions of crewmen come from. Corpus don't clone.... everything else? ask DE. It's always the same.

You can tell by my imense post count that I've been active on the forum.... But lore discussions are 90% about warframes/tenno/lotus/orokin 5% grineer 4%other and 1%corpus. sad sad--- and not even DE cares about the corpus. Just when I drew your request... I was wondering... How many members does the corpus board have? Is it really only 5 including alad V?

http://i.imgur.com/laebMQT.png

We don't even know that!!

And dozens of other questions..

Sry for the wall of text *sorry*

I said i wanna draw it , not that i will. AND DON'T JUDGE ME you're the one who came up with it!

... there's a a doodle 1 in the thread where you can see a naked headbust of Asimina...

And i don't have anything kinky, just stuff that i don't find comfortable posting into public forums...

I said i wanna draw it , not that i will. AND DON'T JUDGE ME you're the one who came up with it!

... there's a a doodle 1 in the thread where you can see a naked headbust of Asimina...

And i don't have anything kinky, just stuff that i don't find comfortable posting into public forums...

Okay... looks like some of the stuff I said came out wrong... I'm sorry for that.

And I thought so..- but I liked to see them anyways, because I liked your style.

Okay... looks like some of the stuff I said came out wrong... I'm sorry for that.

And I thought so..- but I liked to see them anyways, because I liked your style.

I wasn't angry at you, sorry if it seemed like that. I love all the ideas you come up with ;)

And i currently can't post any art because i can't access my own computer where all of it is stored ... maybe later...

i could draw something specific for you, if you pm ideas for me...

Edited by evergreenmind

I wasn't angry at you, sorry if it seemed like that. I love all the ideas you come up with ;)

And i currently can't post any art because i can't access my own computer where all of it is stored ... maybe later...

Good good! I already thought that I seriously angered you with something.

English isn't my first language , so sometimes things don't come over the way I mean them.

Syn-syncrasis?

Oh Lotus i'm not worthy of this...

I'm happy that you like it! Do think the boob window is too much? Someone else pointed it out that it doesn't necessarily fit her..

Aww gosh! hehehehe

As for boob window, her being a strong character makes me think it's more like Klingon boob window, where she's badass enough to leave a space open to her chest because you'll never, ever be able to take advantage of that opening. Personally, I think it does suit this kind of character (if I'm imagining her correctly) lol

Also I approve of badass older lady characters 4ever ok let's be best friends

Aww gosh! hehehehe

As for boob window, her being a strong character makes me think it's more like Klingon boob window, where she's badass enough to leave a space open to her chest because you'll never, ever be able to take advantage of that opening. Personally, I think it does suit this kind of character (if I'm imagining her correctly) lol

Also I approve of badass older lady characters 4ever ok let's be best friends

*gehehee* syncrasis likes meee~

Well she isn't a fighter so damaging her through that window isn't hard, you just need to get past all the corpus security personel, reinforced walls, lasers, moas, more lasers and Frohd Bek himself to harm her. Really easy.

And good to know i'm not the only one who likes hardcore mature women!

Gallery updated:

Morec0 pointed out that Asimina's chest might be a bit too open in her in-game outfit, so i did a few alternatives.

Tell me what you think, should i change it or keep the original one?

Alternative designs can be found under CONCEPT ART, SKETCHES & DOODLES

I'm very fond of the second one.

I'm not particularly opposed to women showing skin, and I can see the point of the chest opening on the original outfit design, but in this case I don't really think it adds to Asimina's character. I'm not going to fear or admire her any less based on a piece of fabric - or the lack thereof ;) It feels like the detail is just "there" to prove a point - but it's a point that has already been made by every other trait of her.

(I hope I managed to make sense out of that. Words why do you fail me?)

But then again, my opinion is based on my personal interpretation of the Corpus, don't let it get on your way since this is, well, your character after all, and there's no one better to understand her than her creator, right?