Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

Don't worry, i'm sure they'll be fine ~

But don't tell me you're gonna start drinking coffee butts-o-clock again. I don't want you to do that because of me.

Aha, I won't. Since it's a school night for me, I'll be waking up at butts-o-clock. Or oversleeping to the point I have five minutes or less to be ready and out the door like I usually do.

EDIT: Auagh, damned be you, time! All I got done was a kind of ugly base to draw over that I should probably go over and fix the really bad stuff in the morning. With a non-fitting-at-all-to-the-lore bikini for viewing pleasure. I kinda didn't want to share but a friend of mine convinced me to draw something stupid that I felt made it worth posting.

IHdbgFn.png

Edited by MissMarifire

EDIT: Auagh, damned be you, time! All I got done was a kind of ugly base to draw over that I should probably go over and fix the really bad stuff in the morning. With a non-fitting-at-all-to-the-lore bikini for viewing pleasure. I kinda didn't want to share but a friend of mine convinced me to draw something stupid that I felt made it worth posting.

IHdbgFn.png

Oh god XD I was not ready for that 6 am in the morning! Ahah i love it!

Can i put it in the OP?

Hmm i probably should have done a base for you myself, sorry 'bout that. If you wanna wait a couple of days then the next time i can draw i'll make one right away. Though yours is pretty perfect ;3

So how badly would she try to claw our face off if we asked her about her age?

Also would she be older than Frohd Bek or younger?

- You should never ask a woman about her age, height or weight, you know that right?

Since we don't know how old people in Corpus can live, it's hard to say.

In "human" years she's maybe in her 50's, though she's pretty well preserved.

I'm not sure yet if she's older or younger to Frohd. It would be comical if she were older, but i'm pretty sure she's like half a century younger.

I'm effectively creeped out as well.

Whaaat? You don't have a thing for older ladies?? That should be mandatory when visting this gallery!

Seriously, yeah it can be odd. I originally thought that her personality and position would be the ones people find appealing but NAH matron booty it is.

Seriously, yeah it can be odd. I originally thought that her personality and position would be the ones people find appealing but NAH matron booty it is.

I've come here for her personality and position. I've stayed for the booty!

Nah, who am I kidding. I'm here because, as I said before, this is a really interesting character, boob-window or not. That, and I automatically love any Corpus content this community creates because some days it seems DE can't bother doing so themselves. I just happen to make too many creepy jokes for my own sake. But then again, I don't use Jester-frame as my profile icon for nothing...

And if you can answer, what do you think is so interesting in Mistress Asimina?

Well, what I find interesting is about the same thing I find interesting about Sera Vidar: it's a Corpus.

Not, not JUST that. It also has to do with this sort of Information Broker character I really like the idea of. While Vidar takes a much more antagonistic-to-the-Tenno approach to the character, though (or at least I assume she will, we'll see where Sam's character revival goes) Asi plays off the more pacifist, "I just want to do this for profit" side. Much like her husband.

Asi ALSO helps, to me, flesh out this idea of the Corpus as this internally-focused almost-medieval corporate machine, creating alliances through marriage and childbirth while not really being that emotionally connected - but brought up into a more modern kind of idea where it's the marrying pair doing this rather than their parents.

And, as I said, I like how the visual design of her plays to my own headcanon about a divide in Corpus beliefs and fundamentals - in regards to ideas about the Void and Profit.

And if you can answer, what do you think is so interesting in Mistress Asimina?

Hm. Let me see.

1) She's Corpus.

2) She's female Corpus, and we don't have any prominent female Corpus in-game yet.

3) She's a strong female character in a leading position. I find that interesting, and a bit refreshing in fiction works. I also like her personality contrast between "harsh mistress" and "loving mother".

4) Your art is great and portrays her well! Also you have fleshed out her character nicely, and I'm a sucker for character creation and development.

5) Anything else that Morec0 said while I was still typing this post.

Begins to prepare vocal cords.

Don't. Don't do it.

*Prepares brain for mental scars*

Whaaat are you imagining? Please, DO share ;)

I'm with evergreenmind here, please share ',;) finally a use for this thing

Semi-relevant, I have time tonight to work on some outfits. Hopefully they won't turn out TOO bad...

Regret [ri-gret] :

What you will feel after opening the following spoiler

7Kq2Hjo.jpg
btw.. this is shamelessly traced off some model picture.

Regret [ri-gret] :

7Kq2Hjo.jpg

Lotus have  mercy on my optics ...

OH man just WAIT until i can draw again, imma make a counter pic to that AND NOBODY can stop me!!

AND MissMarifire needs to make one too! We gon' make a triforce of sexeyleg Darvo!

@Morec0 and MartianJellyfish:

Thank you so much for that, it's awesome to hear what others think about my ideas *blushu*

I also eagerly wait what the Oracle might be like now, especially whether or not she'll be like someone Asimina could work with ... OR if it'll turn into a catfight of the century ...

Edited by evergreenmind

Regret [ri-gret] :

7Kq2Hjo.jpg

wHELP I'll be in my bunk brb real quick

Lotus have  mercy on my optics ...

OH man just WAIT until i can draw again, imma make a counter pic to that AND NOBODY can stop me!!

AND MissMarifire needs to make one too! We gon' make a triforce of sexeyleg Darvo!

Perhaps Frohd as a counter pic? Or we just all three draw sexylegged Darvo. I'm much more content with the latter for reasons but the former would be quite funny.

By the way, you can put whatever I drew in the OP, I don't mind. Even if it's just an ugly base, I find it somewhat amusing with Frohd added onto it. In relevance to that guy... have an avatar. I'm using it on Steam, but I don't really care if anyone uses it.

I7JqafP.png

Also, dunno about you guys but I'd love to see Syncrasis draw Asi.

Edited by MissMarifire

Perhaps Frohd as a counter pic? Or we just all three draw sexylegged Darvo. I'm much more content with the latter for reasons but the former would be quite funny.

By the way, you can put whatever I drew in the OP, I don't mind. Even if it's just an ugly base, I find it somewhat amusing with Frohd added onto it. In relevance to that guy... have an avatar. I'm using it on Steam, but I don't really care if anyone uses it.

Also, dunno about you guys but I'd love to see Syncrasis draw Asi.

I think Darvo is a ... safer choice, to say the least. Daddy-Frohd might cause some unpleasant effects in a unprepared viewer.

I'm sure many people would like to see Syncrasis draw their own stuff, but she's busy and i'll rather let her work than whine for some free art like a 12- year old.

if the GrandMaster Kaz want's to draw Asi, i'll surely get a heart-attack when she does.