The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

i was supposed to add this text with the previous pic but alas! i forgot.

My for-the-lolz thinking about how to add Mistress Asimina into the game.

I know it's selfish to think about stuff like this but shaddup. I'm the captain of this ship thread and all of you just gotta deal.

Basically the easiest way would be a simple name-drop, obviously. Either Darvo has some work for the Tenno and he just goes "by the way" in one of his messages and that's it.

Or more precisely there could be some minor weekend event or somesuch where Darvo could contact us with just some basic mission like:

- Eyyy, Tenno! lmao. I got dis job for ya'! My ma needs some info 'bout diz one guy but he ain't talking. So could you like go raid his place real nice and i'll chuck some dough on your general direction mmkay? we cool? we cool." 

Or something like that. Then the reward could be either a basic potato or maybe one of Asimina's unique items. Though that would require making an actual model for them and it would make this a bit more challenging.

And now with the steam workshop launched, making a syandana / cape with a name-drop description is also a possibility. Of course, that's more work for me and it's not even guaranteed that it'll make into the choosing. Also it would mean that i need to know how to 3d sculpt/model/texture or use Tennogen in general ...

I wonder if i could use Tennogen to make Emberill's ?

Going with the 0.0000012 % that this could actually make it into game, i actually wouldn't want it to start form the Ties that bind part II. I don't really like writing missions or fan written mission-suggestions, just find them ... eeeeh. I'm not super confident on the TTB2 i wrote, but it's kinda needed to show an example of how Asimina actually acts.

Thought?

hummmm, i think i could design the roserie syandana to be more fitting and make it one of Asimina's offerings.

I mean, if we can slap living infested tissue in our back and call it a scarf, why not slap a bouquet of pretty flowers as well. Can't be any worse.

And yeah, it's not really all that Corpus looking, but i think we all have realized by now that Mistress doesn't give a flying fig if you don't agree on her views of what's pretty and what's not.

more painting practice:

i think i'm starting to slowly find my ideal paint style.

This time, winter fashion! Maybe because i live in a country where 6 months of the year is cold and dark, but i really love drawing winter clothes. Especially if there's fur involved.

FYI: This doesn't represent my views of Corpus cold weather-clothes, it's just fashion.

Ard9HLy.png

I went slightly nuts with the background ...

This was going to be a pic with Asi and Frohd together, but i couldn't fit his fat arshe  properly into my clothes design and i started to run out of time. Maybe next time.

Edited by evergreenmind

more painting practice:

i think i'm starting to slowly find my ideal paint style.

This time, winter fashion! Maybe because i live in a country where 6 months of the year is cold and dark, but i really love drawing winter clothes. Especially if there's fur involved.

FYI: This doesn't represent my views of Corpus cold weather-clothes, it's just fashion.

Ard9HLy.png

I went slightly nuts with the background ...

This was going to be a pic with Asi and Frohd together, but i couldn't fit his fat arshe  properly into my clothes design and i started to run out of time. Maybe next time.

The Snow glow white on Europa tonight

Not a Garden Clem to be seen

Bek's Kubrow

But Intehb can't make the things

I COULD continue, but for everyone's sanity I will not.

The Snow glow white on Europa tonight

Not a Garden Clem to be seen

Bek's Kubrow

But Intehb can't make the things

I COULD continue, but for everyone's sanity I will not.

... i tried so hard not to make a ice queen joke while posting this.

All for nothing.

---

I think "Bek begs for a kubrow" fits nicer.

Also i thought this was Ceres, but was that even an ice planet?

... i tried so hard not to make a ice queen joke while posting this.

All for nothing.

---

I think "Bek begs for a kubrow" fits nicer.

Also i thought this was Ceres, but was that even an ice planet?

Indeed, I seem to have failed to finish that bit...

It probably would be if not for Grineer industry.

But you're going to LOVE my chorus:

Damnit Frohd

Damnit Frohd!

You imprisoned Darvo?????

Damnit Frohd!

Damnit Frohd!

The Balors are attacking you fool!

Yeah, I ran out of creative steam on the last line...

Indeed, I seem to have failed to finish that bit...

It probably would be if not for Grineer industry.

But you're going to LOVE my chorus:

Damnit Frohd

Damnit Frohd!

You imprisoned Darvo?????

Damnit Frohd!

Damnit Frohd!

The Balors are attacking you fool!

Yeah, I ran out of creative steam on the last line...

-"You imprisoned our soo-oon ~"

AW hek, i gotta make a new version with a fullblown ice/evil queen look.

She gon' have a fur coat made from 101 kubrow puppies...

-"You imprisoned our soo-oon ~"

AW hek, i gotta make a new version with a fullblown ice/evil queen look.

She gon' have a fur coat made from 101 kubrow puppies...

That WAS my original line. I couldn't think of anything to rhyme with son either.

I wonder what'd that look like. Hopefully not too gruesome, I hope. Asi would definitely be the sort to have enough funds to get her a REALLY nice kubrow fur coat.

I initially thought that Corpus never really needed any sort of "winter clothes" and that their suits basically kept them warm, but thinking about it again I'd imagine all sorts of different kinds of coats and whatnot that'd keep 'em warm. Perhaps a lot of higher-up Corpus would wear them as a sort of aesthetic to go with them being wealthy or something.

I wonder what'd that look like. Hopefully not too gruesome, I hope. Asi would definitely be the sort to have enough funds to get her a REALLY nice kubrow fur coat.

I initially thought that Corpus never really needed any sort of "winter clothes" and that their suits basically kept them warm, but thinking about it again I'd imagine all sorts of different kinds of coats and whatnot that'd keep 'em warm. Perhaps a lot of higher-up Corpus would wear them as a sort of aesthetic to go with them being wealthy or something.

Exactly that. Heavy winter clothes aren't needed, since light, weather-hazard suits with good insulation is already a norm. BUT If you wanna look fancy, that's a completely other matter.

She'll get a coat of pure white fur with Lotus pattern here and there.

- Asimina doesn't really like animals, at least not the ones that shed fur. Birds are OK since they're beautiful and can be kept in cages. So are fish.

Edited by evergreenmind