The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

-bumps-

-lurking intensifies-

Excellent work, Sam! I Shall provide the next bump.

And Me The Next ;)

Aw chucks, u gais  <:3

I'm trying really hard to make time to update this thread, but i'm just so darn busy. I got a list of ideas on what to draw, i just gotta make time to do them.

I have a Question for the Q&A segment. What does Asimina think of Saryn's Orphid skin?

I have a comic in the making about that subject, just need the time to make it ...

Short answer: She found her favorite warframe.

I have a comic in the making about that subject, just need the time to make it ...

Short answer: She found her favorite warframe.

A whole comic? I thought it could be done in one image with her saying"... You're all right, Tenno."

Something extra:

nnmneVS.png

Asimina is painfully aware that her son isn't exactly "front-cover" material.

Trying to find a woman that'll give her at least decent-looking grandchildren has caused so much grey hairs for her. And now that Darvo is running around free to do anything (or anyone) to his heart content is not helping at all in lowering her already sky-high stress-levels.

- You know Asi ... this is kinda your own fault. Gurl you knew from the start that you weren't the prettiest flower in the meadow and yet you still went ahead and let a man looking like Frohd father your children. Honestly, you were asking for this.

And now you have a son that looks like a scruffy horse. My congratulations and condolences.

Edited by evergreenmind

OK! so i finally got a tumblr blog: http://undergroundwubwubmaster.tumblr.com/post/133788846177/i-got-a-tumblr

Took way more mental energy than what i expected ...

There isn't anything in there yet, but over time i'll start using it to post my art, both Warframe related and other. And this concept will also be of course featured there. WIP artwork, thoughts and other ... non-forum material *cough* about Mistress Asimina will be available in the future.

Stop by (if you dare) every once in a while to see if i have come up anything. This thread will continue to be updated of course.

good ideas but art is not your thing but still good ideas focus on that

"art is not your thing"...?

Do you mean that you don't like the art or are you saying that i can't draw?

Because yeah, i'm no Da Vinci and there are lot of pieces in this gallery that i can't stand looking at anymore, but i still like to think i at least know how to hold the pen right.

Gallery updated: 

Added all the art i've been posting as comments into the gallery.

Also:

I usually don't post W.I.P art work, but there's like 99,9999999991 % chance i won't finish this so here! Corrupted Asimina:

eXdUiqJ.png

... veeeryyy in-progress ... sorry.

Not canon or anything, just wanted to draw this. (FYI: If Asi would be taken by something, it would probably be Infested instead ...)

Frohd would still bang her tho'

Well that's @(*()$ horrifying. 

You know what's even better? She's still in control of herself.

Instead of turning into a mindless droid, Asimina was able to keep her own personality while being corrupted, meaning she has complete power over this new form and it's abilities.

I'm mean she did go insane in the progress, but it's still her.

And she still doesn't like the Tenno being around her son ... *boss battle music*

"art is not your thing"...?

Do you mean that you don't like the art or are you saying that i can't draw?

Because yeah, i'm no Da Vinci and there are lot of pieces in this gallery that i can't stand looking at anymore, but i still like to think i at least know how to hold the pen right.

He's going around the fanart board telling people they're bad lmfao, pay no heed

The Corrupted WIP looks absolutely amazing, are you still planning on finishing it? 

I can't remember whether or not I've commented on this topic yet but if I haven't: fckin awesome character, would really like to see her ingame. Dyou think there's any chance of that ever happening? I mean, didn't Clem start as a fan character? If he did (I think I heard that somewhere but dunno for sure) then there'd be precedent and your concepts are more than enough for devs to work with. 

(Also baby Darvo is adorable)

He's going around the fanart board telling people they're bad lmfao, pay no heed

The Corrupted WIP looks absolutely amazing, are you still planning on finishing it? 

I can't remember whether or not I've commented on this topic yet but if I haven't: fckin awesome character, would really like to see her ingame. Dyou think there's any chance of that ever happening? I mean, didn't Clem start as a fan character? If he did (I think I heard that somewhere but dunno for sure) then there'd be precedent and your concepts are more than enough for devs to work with. 

(Also baby Darvo is adorable)

He's honestly doing that? someone needs to get a hobby ...

I might draw something new relating into "Corrupted Mistress" since that doodle is kinda just me testing the theme. Will post it here once it's done of course.

This concept did got into PrimeTime 95 and both Rebecca and Megan seemed to really like it. I wanna be optimistic, but it's impossible to tell whether or not this could ever make in-game.

Thank you for your kind words <3

like how? does it only show the weird lil' green/blue pic? wonder why ... try this: http://imgur.com/eXdUiqJ

There isn't really anything to see, anyways. just a mess of colors.

Holy S#&amp;&#036;. Thats terrifying......ly awesome. Except i might point out how much she looks more Grineer rather Corpus. The Corrupted is there.

That Got me to thinking... you should try a few works for a "What if" series, as in "What if... Asiminia was Part of the Grineer Society Instead of the Corpus."

Holy S#&$. Thats terrifying......ly awesome. Except i might point out how much she looks more Grineer rather Corpus. The Corrupted is there.

That Got me to thinking... you should try a few works for a "What if" series, as in "What if... Asiminia was Part of the Grineer Society Instead of the Corpus."

Asimina's color palette is a bit confusing, since green/teal/turquoise is more of a Grineer color.

And that ... that is an awesome idea. I wonder what type of role she would have?

To be honest, I'm not surprised. everyone would lmao

Also, it's scientifically proven that baby Darvo is in fact adorable.

Frohd isn't all that picky when it comes to *that* ... Asimina on the other hand ...

- "Darling, no. I'm tired".

- "Darling, no. I have a headache."

- "Darling, no. I have a horrible flu."

- "Darling, no. I just gave birth."

- "Darling, no. Your leg is in a cast."

- "Darling, no. You just got shot."

- "Darling, no. The boy is in the bed with us."

- "Darling, no. I think the Tenno are outside."

Edited by evergreenmind