The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Help

(PSN)Red-Scientist

hi . i want to know how can i transfer my save data frome the account im using now which is my brother's ps4 account to my account wich i never played warframe with it . i start playing with this account so i didnt played with my own :( now i regret it . my brother started to play more often and i can't stop playing warframe . i bought a new ps4 and i want to know if i can have my data on my account. tnx

If you were using his account to play - I think you might have to start from scratch, I don't think data can be transfered between users - if you were logged in as yourself on his PS4 then as KS says just download and carry on as normal.

You might send a request to support but I doubt they will be able to do anything due to EULA and other rules. IMHO

Edited by (PS4)chewbaccachris

If you were using his account to play - I think you might have to start from scratch, I don't think data can be transfered between users - if you were logged in as yourself on his PS4 then as KS says just download and carry on as normal.

You might send a request to support but I doubt they will be able to do anything due to EULA and other rules. IMHO

yea i know if i sign in with his ps4 account its gonna be good . i dont wanna play with his account anymore because he is using it himself . i want to have what ever i experienced and played for om my account. how can i send a request to support? i wish they be able to do something :/

yea i know if i sign in with his ps4 account its gonna be good . i dont wanna play with his account anymore because he is using it himself . i want to have what ever i experienced and played for om my account. how can i send a request to support? i wish they be able to do something :/

contact support at http://support.warframe.com/ - log in and open a new ticket in the top right hand corner of the page - be warned though they are busy and may take some time to get back to you