Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Syndicate Power "charging" Effect Is Annoying

Defendor

I use the Vaykor weapons a lot and at least they have an annoying sound effect that seems to play every time a certain percentage of the syndicate power gauge is filled. It's an alright idea in theory, but in high-level missions the XP gauge fills so fast you hear that sound pretty much constantly. It's really high-pitched and loud, too, making the matter worse. To be honest, I don't see a reason for it to exist and think it should be removed completely.

Edited by Defendor

something like a gun reloading? that is when the buff has worn off, and is ready to start refilling

It doesn't only play when the buff has ended and the gauge is ready to get filled again. That would be mildly annoying, but mostly fine. It plays several times during the refill.

Edited by Defendor

It doesn't only play when the buff has ended and the gauge is ready to get filled again. That would be mildly annoying, but mostly fine. It plays several times during the refill.

The bar has 10 secs cool down before being able to refill, the buff lasts 30 secs, so u will hear the sound regardless of the bar

I just played some T4 Interception armed with my Vaykor Marelok and, when the bar was getting filled, that sound played roughly once every two seconds or so. Maybe it's bugged, but if it's not, it's certainly not the sound of that buff ending, because obviously the buff can't end every two seconds.