Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Did It! I Hit One Million Kills!

TrinityPrime

On My Trinity <3

bnnpkuz.jpg

I am now ready for Trinity Prime.

ALL HAIL THE LOBSTER QUEEN

Mind sharing your trinity/explosive weapon builds? As a trin main who's recently gotten interested in the self-damage route, I'd like to see if there's anything I can glean for someone with significant experience.

Mind sharing your trinity/explosive weapon builds? As a trin main who's recently gotten interested in the self-damage route, I'd like to see if there's anything I can glean for someone with significant experience.

I'm hesitant to talk about it.  Last thing I want to do is give an excuse for nerf criers to pick on Trinity some more.

Ever wonder what must be going through a Butcher's mind as he's running toward this walking avatar of death who was responsible for the genocide of hundreds of thousands of other Grineer? They must pump them full of some powerful psychedelics to get them over that mountain of terror.

Or the butcher ones are the mentally disabled ones who can't even wield a gun, the rejects given a choppy thing and a bit of food and told to go hack at enemies in hopes the enemy will waste ammo on them.