Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Space Ships Missions - "reactor Destroyed"

Ganwybas

Hi everyone!

I very like the way De listen our suggestions,and sometimes realize it in game.

Is really cool,but stop say thx to De and go to bisness.

So previously we ask for  "blow up timer",if the reactor destroyed. And its finaly done.

But for more strong entourages ,i suggest realize some logics effects in game.

SO:

1 - Descrease blow up timer,for adrenaline) 

a) very small time  to execute Alert mission (enough to complete it fast without  foolish stops on the way, otherwise mission will failed)

b) and do random hard timer with proportional to difficulty level,and planets.

2 - Add effect - AFTER REACTOR DESTROYED

1)- visual All lights sources shut down and only RED EMERGENCY lightNING with red flickers on the walls.

2)- sound Onboard computer voice "repeat" (optional) (for example - Atention Reactor has been destroyed,all personal evacuate to lifepods. 

3)- sound Lotus Voice (for example -Mission complete Tenno,now you have a small time for evacuation. )

4) -sound permanent emergency Alert sound.

5) - physical visual - add more fire to ship,and sometimes blow up some parts on wall and floor with  high damage

6) - visual HUD add Tenno rescue timer,down bellow prime BLOW UP timer.

3- Descrease time to escape for all this type mission to 10 of 15 second. 

Edited by JDante

I really don't know about 10-15 second escape times... That seems pretty harsh. However I do like you suggestion for adding more aesthetic effects proceeding the destruction of the reactor. Particularly the blacked out and flashing red lights, as well as some kind of alarm and/or explosions would really add a sense of having actually seriously crippled the vessel you're on.

I really don't know about 10-15 second escape times... That seems pretty harsh. However I do like you suggestion for adding more aesthetic effects proceeding the destruction of the reactor. Particularly the blacked out and flashing red lights, as well as some kind of alarm and/or explosions would really add a sense of having actually seriously crippled the vessel you're on.

imagine,team has a 40 second to reactor blow,they reached end of mission and  stay close to escape pod ,,but 1 or 2 member lost connection,or just some kid press random buttons,and what ? wait  basic 50 seconds to die ?))) 

for that reason 10-15 seconds ,logically  enough for emergency jump to pod ships)

the cosmetic effects sounds nice

but the timer could be a little bit to hard

Need to improve existing levels,give them new step to gameplay,and that it is.

Player if they go to RD mission,they will be fear this) and this is cool.