Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get More Mod Configurations?

Hitotsume

straight to the point, i think we need more mod config (especially melee weapons) instead of A, B, and C

because there are so many built for weapons that i can use(ex : melee channeling damage builds for grinner, corpus, void/infested or melee double elemental builds for grinner, corpus, void/infested etc)

-CMIIW-

I never use those configs anyway.  I'm too lazy to make them and simply switch the mods when I need to.

lol yeah, some of my friends did that too.

but, sometimes it is very important to switch built immediately. for example  when group up and keep changing nodes/missions

Suggested this a while ago, afraid it got lost in that thread:

What if (aside from the mod slots you can rename) you can make 4 configs.

1 config for each of the 4 factions.

Game then chooses (if checkbox is "yes") which loadout to equip, depending on which faction you are fighting in that certain mission?

If you're doing a corpus mission, auto load the config with magnetic damage, if void then auto load corrosive (or whatever config you have specified)?

[Of course if you don't want this, checkbox "false" and it will instead load one of the renamable configs]

Edited by Spookmineer

Seems like a lot of data to hold all of those mod configs, It would almost be better to save the mod configs into the loadouts to make grabbing a certain combined set of tools easier.

i've never thought about that, good idea

Suggested this a while ago, afraid it got lost in that thread:

What if (aside from the mod slots you can rename) you can make 4 configs.

1 config for each of the 4 factions.

Game then chooses (if checkbox is "yes") which loadout to equip, depending on which faction you are fighting in that certain mission?

If you're doing a corpus mission, auto load the config with magnetic damage, if void then auto load corrosive (or whatever config you have specified)?

[Of course if you don't want this, checkbox "false" and it will instead load one of the renamable configs]

yes yes and yes