The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Has Been Crashing To Desktop Constantly In Missions.

Yakazi

Game crashes to Desktop In Missions every 10-15+ Minutes, Has been happening more frequently now, tried fiddling with settings, reinstalling drivers by uninstalling old ones, checked windows updates, so on and so forth.

Either my game crashes to warframe bug report, sometimes not at all.

Screen goes black or brown, takes me to desktop, still able to hear myself moving and shooting at times, but game doesn't show up.

Specs:

Processor: AMD Fx-8350 8-Core 

Graphics Card: EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Hybrid

Ram: Patriot Viper Extreme 2000 MHz 8gb (2x4gb) DDR3

Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4gb) DDR3

Latest Bug Number: WAR-551125

Should be in your profile folder - Normally located @ C:\Users\"your profile name here"\AppData\Local\Warframe\EE.log - if on windows vista/7

If you're on 8, 8.1 or 10 - I'd have to look that up (but you can check, it's up to you)

NOTE: EE.log is cleared and starts from scratch every time you launch the game, so if you want to check it after a crash I'd copy it to your desktop (I've got a folder for all my copies) to save it, otherwise it's wiped when you start playing again.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the same issue.  But i seem to have the same issue.  Where as when it crashes,   i talk to all my friends and they had the same issue.    It gets annoying when ur doing some runs and say ur 30 minutes in and could go alot longer,  you just got some insanely wicked rewards.  Than BOOM. The whole game crashes and now you just lost EVERYTHING you just worked so long for.  

I mean granted you have to find the issue to fix it,  but its annoying when not just I but everyone in Warframe has lost rare,  maybe legendary items due to these crashed.    Hope to see this fixed really soon.  But from what iv heard from recent players and players whom have been playing for years.  Have basically stated its never not done that and you should pretty much just get used to it.

Also,  ino my GPU isnt the best it has a burnt out chip.  But it runs everything pretty amazingly,    id get to say wave 10  in ODD and my game just starts getting real slow.  I think if i went to wave 20 in ODD My computer would crash.