The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Freezing, Hitching, Stuttering Everywhere.

Eddnamed

Whenever I play Warframe, I get several freezes for about 3-5 secs on any action performed, even on the Liset when opening Foundry, Mods or Arsenal. 

Although I can load into missions pretty fast, it starts freezing at the cinematic (Liset moving, Warframe dropping onto surface) and afterwards whenever I move, it freezes again and again, while showing a blurry render, as if the textures were just being loaded, even though when it's not frozen I get a high framerate.

It does not have anything to do with Solo or Squad missions, but when I host everyone gets dc'ed while my game is frozen.

I have already tried several solutions, including unparking cores, lowering settings from High to Low, disabling DX10, DX11 and multithreading, running in 32 bit, disabling PhysX, updating drivers,... but the results were the same every time. I am absolutely sure it's not the CPU nor the GPU overheating, and looking back at the collection of topics with the same issues, probably nothing is being done about this.

CPU: Intel i5 4440

GPU: Nvidia GTX 950 2GB

RAM: 8GB DDR3

P.D.: Also, for some weird reason Warframe runs flawlessly (no freezes, hitches or stutters) on medium/low settings on Intel HD 4600. Yes, on integrated, which makes no sense whatsoever.