Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Wof, With Continuity Mod On.

i dont know if this is a glitch, something wrong with the game, or its not added. but when i use WoF with my ember, with continuity mod on. when i see her fire box below her feet fade. i usually try to hit another one off. but when i do it says power is still in affect. i was wondering if this was a glitch or something. if it isn't. could the devs perhaps try and put the box or something below her feet to last longer. so i can know instead of killing my pour lil'ol number 4 key. he would appreciate it as much as i would.

Sometimes animations don't match their effective range/duration/etc when modded. I know that if you put range mods on Frost, Snowglobe's radius will be increased in turn, but the radius appears to be the same as it would be otherwise.

So yeah, it's probably just an animation glitch.

i dont know if this is a glitch, something wrong with the game, or its not added. but when i use WoF with my ember, with continuity mod on. when i see her fire box below her feet fade. i usually try to hit another one off. but when i do it says power is still in affect. i was wondering if this was a glitch or something. if it isn't. could the devs perhaps try and put the box or something below her feet to last longer. so i can know instead of killing my pour lil'ol number 4 key. he would appreciate it as much as i would.

WoF lasts for several seconds after you cast it burning enemy's depending on how much stretch you have. The fire on your feet is the effect (not a very good one) to tell you its still going. 

Maxed out mine goes across rooms and ticks for like 300 damage. The initial kaboom is just the first part of the skill :) I hope they make it more clear what you are dealing damage to as well as the fact that the ability is working.