Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Room Cancelled And No Refunds! (Bug?)

Trevizesc

Today we decided to cancel a "T" connector in our Dojo, to replace it with a "Cross" Connector...

We thought our resources (expectially my 5 FORMA) would come back in our inventory... but they didn't...

is it a Bug? please fix it and give us our stuff back... we are a small clan, we can't lose such amount of resources...

:-( :-(

my clan is small and we tried to build a room put all my resources into it and it was at 63 percent and when i came back it was gone and so was all my stuff i put in i never got it back has this happened too you and what can i do 

seems as if this works as designed, cancelling a room in our dojo also didn't gave us the resources back...

(glad we had no forma in)

maybe noone in the design team has thought about this problem...

I think at least the Forma should not be lost, as this is a resource you have to pay for if you want to get it in a reasonable amount... (at least in a small clan)

Forma in general should be removed from the building materials, but theres another thread discussing this matter:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/52312-forma-needs-to-be-removed-as-a-construction-material/

had this problem as well - but with a strange addition

i've put some spores into the build and had 10.000 left - after we cancelled the build i didn't got a refund BUT the next day i had 30.000 spores left - but this was the only mat that changed even though i invested some other mats as well