Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam

Prowlj

I just got some money today and put it on steam, as I heard all over the place you can donate to warframe through steam I didn't hesitate to do so... now I stumble upon a problem, I can't find how to... So how do I do that? Can I get a founders pack through steam? Or at the very least the "buy plat" section ones?

Thanks in advance.

it depends if your account is linked to steam. i'm not sure how that happens, as i myself signed up thru steam, but my account isn't linked and i used ultimatepay to get platinum. for others, warframe.com/buyplatinum page redirects to steam wallet to make payments for platinum or founder packs.

i advice you to contact support and get it sorted out.

I just got some money today and put it on steam, as I heard all over the place you can donate to warframe through steam I didn't hesitate to do so... now I stumble upon a problem, I can't find how to... So how do I do that? Can I get a founders pack through steam? Or at the very least the "buy plat" section ones?

Thanks in advance.

If you had your account set up prior to the steam release, you may not be able to. If you created the account through steam, it should direct you to your steam wallet automatically when you try and purchase a founder pack.

WOW.. I just saw the prices on Steam for all the 3 packs. Starter, Tenno and GIFT

Starter and Gift are pretty much the same.. around 30 Euro or so (Europa FTW) but Tenno pack being 93 Euro? GEEEEZAAAS!!.. There is no game on steam being that expencive o.o  Not even bundles. Not to say that these guys are after our money.. but.. THEY REALLY want our money with all the new stuff o.o

Thank you all:p

I'm after the founders package ( the first one) though, since it's the only one I can afford right now. 

The steam ones (starter etc) do seem over priced yea but so does the stalker pack:p

Edited by Keraldo