Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resident Evil: Umbrella Corps Details

TheErebus.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/where-does-umbrella-corps-fit-in-the-resident-evil/1100-6430745/

I'm actually quite interested in this game. Hopefully it'll be a much better version of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.

That gameplay video doesn't give me much hope. Lifeless, less threatening zombies. I actually like ORC. Too bad I never got to play it co-op or versus the way it felt it was meant to be played

That gameplay video doesn't give me much hope. Lifeless, less threatening zombies. I actually like ORC. Too bad I never got to play it co-op or versus the way it felt it was meant to be played

I think they'll add in more creatures, hopefully some B.O.Ws. 

I really though ORC was a disappointment, the A.I. was terribad and the soldier enemies felt waaaay to powerful. 

I think they'll add in more creatures, hopefully some B.O.Ws. 

I really though ORC was a disappointment, the A.I. was terribad and the soldier enemies felt waaaay to powerful. 

Yeah, ORC felt rushed, but it was the concept that really caught my interest. I liked the idea of a deathmatch style gametype where zombies could wreck your game in one wrong move. And I really wanted to finish the campaign but unfortunately the AI was not up to the challenge. ORC copped a lot of flak because the die hard fans of Resident evil hated the idea of it, I picked it up on 360 when it was cheap, and I honestly thought it was great.

Yeah, ORC felt rushed, but it was the concept that really caught my interest. I liked the idea of a deathmatch style gametype where zombies could wreck your game in one wrong move. And I really wanted to finish the campaign but unfortunately the AI was not up to the challenge. ORC copped a lot of flak because the die hard fans of Resident evil hated the idea of it, I picked it up on 360 when it was cheap, and I honestly thought it was great.

I finished the campaign, it's not anything interesting.

I don't complain about ORC not being survival horror, because it never tried to be. 

I finished the campaign, it's not anything interesting.

I don't complain about ORC not being survival horror, because it never tried to be. 

Oh, I didn't mean you specifically. But there were tonnes of hate reviews, that I read through which is why i picked it up so late, unfortunately by the time I got it the community for it was dead.

Oh, I didn't mean you specifically. But there were tonnes of hate reviews, that I read through which is why i picked it up so late, unfortunately by the time I got it the community for it was dead.

No I know you weren't referring to me, I was speaking generally as well.

I just want Metroid game. What actually is a metroid game... Not developed by best breast psychics company. Sure they did some quite deep work on it but... You know... Quiet from MGS5 is a good character even if she doesn't speak. So... Why did you have to give Samus an actual speech voice? Well it didn't hurt so much the character since the voice was quite fitting for her but the fact that how the voice was used... Just kills my soul more than having Eagle Owl staring in to my eyes right in front of me.

I just want Metroid game. What actually is a metroid game... Not developed by best breast psychics company. Sure they did some quite deep work on it but... You know... Quiet from MGS5 is a good character even if she doesn't speak. So... Why did you have to give Samus an actual speech voice? Well it didn't hurt so much the character since the voice was quite fitting for her but the fact that how the voice was used... Just kills my soul more than having Eagle Owl staring in to my eyes right in front of me.

Resident Evil thread

Talks about Metroid game.

Mentions Metal Gear Solid V

wat

Resident Evil thread

Talks about Metroid game.

Mentions Metal Gear Solid V

wat

Just my opinion although this talk of new RE doesn't really get in to me. Because basically any shooter game what has zombies. Is just another money pump attempt and those are "No sir I ain't never buying" stuff.

Just my opinion although this talk of new RE doesn't really get in to me. Because basically any shooter game what has zombies. Is just another money pump attempt and those are "No sir I ain't never buying" stuff.

Did you even play ORC multiplayer? no other game had zombies that are that good.