Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aom : The Friendly Radio Moa?

Diaga

I think AOM would be a nice addition in terms of adversity to the game. A MOA who gained a sense of self and found the Tenno to be 'friends' would be cool.

Not sure how you would work in the radio bit though, that would be a bit too much like Fallout if you ask me, but she could play song requests in the Relays that people put into the Warframe website on a special page. A DJ MOA? Neato I say.

I think AOM would be a nice addition in terms of adversity to the game. A MOA who gained a sense of self and found the Tenno to be 'friends' would be cool.

Not sure how you would work in the radio bit though, that would be a bit too much like Fallout if you ask me, but she could play song requests in the Relays that people put into the Warframe website on a special page. A DJ MOA? Neato I say.

I really want her to be put into the game. Just like Clem and John Prodman who are allready cannon, I want AOM to be the next thing to be put into the game. I don't care how, JUST DO IT!

And that radio bit is just that first picture, she's actually known as "the friendly shockwave moa", the original thread has been archived, so the creator had to start a new thread.

#AOMnextupdateDEmakeithappenpls

I really want her to be put into the game. Just like Clem and John Prodman who are allready cannon, I want AOM to be the next thing to be put into the game. I don't care how, JUST DO IT!

And that radio bit is just that first picture, she's actually known as "the friendly shockwave moa", the original thread has been archived, so the creator had to start a new thread.

#AOMnextupdateDEmakeithappenpls

I'm sure that she will be good friends with my Galatine!

And I bet you will be a great friend with my... argh, it's so hard to diss people!

Hate the MOAs, not AOM!

#donatetohelpAOMovercomehatefromcomunity

I'm sure she will be good friends with Andy! You wanna know who Andy is?

My Tonkor.

Edited by heskaroid

Not so soon sadly , I got other thingies to draw

Tho about the MOA boob thingie , well I asked some of my watchers on dA , and they all say keep'em

I don't think I need to tell you why they told ya to keep'em...

But you're the boss, you have the right to destroy your work.

Edited by Denny2669

Not so soon sadly , I got other thingies to draw

Tho about the MOA boob thingie , well I asked some of my watchers on dA , and they all say keep'em

Yeah, see if you can embed an anonymous "I beat furiously to AOM" counter and then you will see why.