Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have Been Into Warframe A While But I'm A Rookie On The Forums :3

gadgetDJ

Hey, i joined warframe  id say right before hydroid and zephyr made their appearance so im one of the beta ninjas id like to think anyhow i came here to help give augment ideas or power ideas but mostly i love seeing people make up their own warframes like this guy  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/232750-warframe-concept-vulcanus-earthvolcanic-update-new-art-21052014/ i think the spear and shield thing has a ring to it and he looks cool to also that reptile guy and the beserker using metal, anyway ill help where i can i love seeing this game progress and enjoy it a lot. I hope to help with Atlas because in every game i admired earth power styles I LOVED that power set he looked like a real hard hitter except for 3 where he sprays people into becoming stone,( id like a trap move make for our beserker spikes could work amazing all earth power users can do spikes =)) =_= ........ anyway i think he would make an awesome Halloween frame with that silent hill thing hes got going can you add fog like dust aura around him it would add to it and for melee power up his eyes could shine through the helm I LOVE SCARY CHARACTERS i look forward to discussing this stuff with all of you XD !