Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

GalaxyProtectors Recruitment is Re-Opened, join now

Magicthunder

It's been a long time since the meteorite ravaged the surface of our home world, A long time since we all cast down our pieces and left our homes. We all chose to leave, Chose to unite under one flag, chose to fight for those that could not for themselves. Far too long.

The people Labeled us as just another Steel Meridian but this was not the case, We were something new, something more righteous. We did not fight in Guerilla wars against despots we could not defeat, Nor did we Fight from the shadows like the rats scurrying in the darkness. We chose the path of fighting in the light, For any and all who called out to us from the reaches of the cosmos. But, It has been Centuries, no, Eons since we made the pledge to take action. But time had gone stagnant for us, We were lost in the darkness.

When all of our light was lost, she came, The Lotus. She raised us from our darkened hallows and nurtured our fighting spirits until we were again righted to our positions as fighters for those who cried out for aid. We rebuilt everything that we had lost, from our Great halls which lied dormant for centuries, to even our dojo which housed our greatest masses of information in the forms of research labs. But even the greatest powers in the galaxy have enemies who wish to steal from them...

The Grineer have learned of our wealth, and seek to take it for themselves. The Corpus have learned of our knowledge, and seek to invade our new home and steal it from our vaults. And if either cannot, then they will choose the path of war, and destroy that which they cannot take for their own gains. It has been Nearly a Millennia since we donned our Mantles and chose the path to protect the ones we love. Though we don this mantle, it has changed in form from protecting just our closest loved ones to encompassing even our closest allies.

My fellow Brothers and sisters, join us. Help us. Rally our Great Forces. Fight for what is right, for what a Tenno should believe in. The wealth, the knowledge, Though these are substantial to some we do not use them as justification, they are facts, but not factors. We are not to be like the Corpus, full of heinous intent and greed for profit, who only focus only on the power of intelligence and Money. Do not be like the Grineer, Who cast down the weak and destroy the lives of those unfit to defeat the strong. Be a Just and True Warrior, Fight against these great evils, but Do not fight for your own gains, fight for what Must be done to help the weak and despondent.

Join Us, Tenno Don your Mantle as a Galaxy Protector. You who have come here have heard our story, now is the time to choose for yourself if you would like to join our clan, which is Competitive and Packed with fun.

Take up the mantle of the Galaxy Protectors.

Credits to BourBonMunch & FrozenArtice

Dear Tenno, you heard our story, now is your time to redeem yourself and enjoy a:
-wonderful and competitive clan.
- Daily raids and sortie
-Clan events each month (starts august)

We are using Discord as our voice chat.
Step1: download discord
step2: press join and fill in this code: 0aPgprlw5mDkGXAb

and welcome to our voice chat
when online at our Discord pm either the founder or a admin for a invitation (to the clan if you aren't in it yet) and remind him to set your role
enjoy Tenno
join us Tenno, This can be your home

Edited by Magicthunder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, me and my friend are interested in joining your clan. However we want to know how active your ts3 at around 6pm GMT (uk) time. ts3 and voice coms are a big deal breaker for us we love to chat S#&$ have a laugh and get games going. all that requires voice and well an active user base of voice coms. Could you either give me a estimate of how many we could expect on at that time on voice coms or even better PM me your voice server information and ill pop in have a chat and see what is about.

Speak soon
Dex

Dex - (MR19, 1k hours, played for well over a year, UK)
Texa -  (MR17, 700 hours, played since closed beta, Sweden)

Hey, me and my friend are interested in joining your clan. However we want to know how active your ts3 at around 6pm GMT (uk) time. ts3 and voice coms are a big deal breaker for us we love to chat S#&$ have a laugh and get games going. all that requires voice and well an active user base of voice coms. Could you either give me a estimate of how many we could expect on at that time on voice coms or even better PM me your voice server information and ill pop in have a chat and see what is about.

Speak soon

Dex

Dex - (MR19, 1k hours, played for well over a year, UK)

Texa -  (MR17, 700 hours, played since closed beta, Sweden)

Invites have been sent and join us on our voice. we use discord for that, here's the link: https://discord.gg/0aPgprlw5mEdBpqU

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...