Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Retrun The Original Sawmen

Tyre

When the cleaver-carrying Grineer came out with update7.11 I thought there were a new additional unit to the Grineer forces not a reworked sawman. When I learned that they were I was a little dismayed, the sawmen were the first enemies of true originality with universe defining characteristics I ran across. I agree the noise was at times grating but they were one of the first units I was legitimately scared of when I started playing because of the high damage and fast speed. Though now I easily outclass them they still were a great enemy because they displayed the mining and feral nature of the Grineer. I'm not saying the cleaver wielding Grineer should disappear, hardly I love them individually, but I think it would be greater if the original sawmen were returned to active duty with another regiment deployed at the same time wielding cleavers.

When the cleaver-carrying Grineer came out with update7.11 I thought there were a new additional unit to the Grineer forces not a reworked sawman. When I learned that they were I was a little dismayed, the sawmen were the first enemies of true originality with universe defining characteristics I ran across. I agree the noise was at times grating but they were one of the first units I was legitimately scared of when I started playing because of the high damage and fast speed. Though now I easily outclass them they still were a great enemy because they displayed the mining and feral nature of the Grineer. I'm not saying the cleaver wielding Grineer should disappear, hardly I love them individually, but I think it would be greater if the original sawmen were returned to active duty with another regiment deployed at the same time wielding cleavers.

I feel the same way!

At the least, I want them to stop being called sawmen.  They still label them as such even though they don't have saws :/

This is too true.

• 1 month later...

When the cleaver-carrying Grineer came out with update7.11 I thought there were a new additional unit to the Grineer forces not a reworked sawman. When I learned that they were I was a little dismayed, the sawmen were the first enemies of true originality with universe defining characteristics I ran across. I agree the noise was at times grating but they were one of the first units I was legitimately scared of when I started playing because of the high damage and fast speed. Though now I easily outclass them they still were a great enemy because they displayed the mining and feral nature of the Grineer. I'm not saying the cleaver wielding Grineer should disappear, hardly I love them individually, but I think it would be greater if the original sawmen were returned to active duty with another regiment deployed at the same time wielding cleavers

ya i started playing the moment closed beta began and when i first ran into the saw men they sort of scared me because two of them if they cornered you could kill you really fast so i began to get sort of worried when ever i heard that sawing sound it was especially freaky on grineer/infested maps to make a long story short i loved the sawman and i hope they bring him back he was fun to kill and like tyre said a fun and original enemy