Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition : Change Streamline From Rare To Common

Jeraggerjack

I got either my 56th or 57th streamline this morning on XIni. The vote rewards on XIni are usually either hellfire.... an ammo box.... or streamline. Sometimes its interrupted with another card usually ravage, vital sense, or fast deflection. Rare, but it happens, but usually streamline.

Fix it or change Streamline's designation from rare to common, because for a rare card, the rate it comes up is common.

I got either my 56th or 57th streamline this morning on XIni. The vote rewards on XIni are usually either hellfire.... an ammo box.... or streamline. Sometimes its interrupted with another card usually ravage, vital sense, or fast deflection. Rare, but it happens, but usually streamline.

Fix it or change Streamline's designation from rare to common, because for a rare card, the rate it comes up is common.

Outside of xini, I've yet to see more than one or two (only other defense missions have had them as rewards), but that may simply be RNG being unfavorable with loot for me. (some people probably find them all the time outside of xini)

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

Okay, so what I can gather from the first two replies is that vote rewards for defense missions are not, in fact, random outside of 5-6 different rewards? Meaning that each particular defense mission has a limited pool of rewards to offer?

If working as intended, this could be VALUABLE information.

Not just xini, but other infinite defense missions as well. It's just a hunch at this point, but I think its close to the mark in that each infinite defense mission has a limited pool of rewards to draw from, it doesn't span over every single mod and item in the game.

For example... I've gotten 4 void keys off of callisto on Jupiter on waves 5 and 10.  (4 separate runs, and not in a row).