Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] How To Remove The Rng To "?" Alerts

Mythblaze

Here is a suggestion to the "?" alert RNG. 

Do you recall the Fusion Moa event? The joint endeavor of the Warframe community to unlock a reward for all of those who participated.

My idea is to have a similar system to reward a prize from a specific pool if the objective is completed by the Warframe community. The concept is to have a specific amount of missions completed within the allotted time. More missions completed, better the reward and more specifically you could provide a choice to the players that would allow them to pick a reward. If the community goes far beyond expectations of the mission completion rate you could provide a secondary random reward.  

25k complete missions- Choice of Orokin Artifact card

50k - Choice of Weapon Skin or choose from a previous tier 

100k - Dark Sword, Dark Dagger, Jaw Sword, Pangolin Sword, Ceramic Dagger or a choose from a previous tier

200k - Plasma Sword, Heat Sword, Heat Dagger or choose from a previous tier

500k - Glaive, Random Warframe Blueprint of Vauban or choose from a previous tier

1 Million - Orokin Catalyst, Orokin Reactor, Forma or choose from a previous tier

Now as for the time frame permitted to reach these targeted goals, I thought that two days would make it a challenge.

What do you think of this idea? 

That's a little too far-fetched.

One million mission in two days? That's quite literally not possible.

Also, most of us don't have the time for something like that, we have other commitments (school,work,etc.), so this would be even worse than the alert system.

No disrespect meant, but I don't like this idea at all.

Edited by FiendFyre

Do you recall the Fusion Moa event? The joint endeavor of the Warframe community to unlock a reward for all of those who participated.

My idea is to have a similar system to reward a prize from a specific pool if the objective is completed by the Warframe community.

Here are the parts of that post that none of you seem to be able to read. Read them. Read them until you understand them. Do you feel stupid for your responses? If you do not, you have not understood correctly. Repeat until the desired result is achieved.

Anyways, I like the idea. It's cool to be encouraged to get in and play, but y'know what? Make it kills that matter, or something, as the completed missions thing would encourage more rushing. Kills mean people doing what needs to be done.

I am not convinced of the idea because it spells grind and when player numbers dip or are impacted by national events, the entire community suffers - more grind or less rewards. My biggest issue is - how ofen do you want to go in and fight for 1 million kills? Every day? Week? Month? People will burn out quickly there.

This is an idea. I don't support the RNG that Warframe has and continue to display. The RNG seems very stacked in favor of making the player base spend money on platinum. The point of a free to play game is that you can attain anything in the game as a free to play player. I firmly believe in the DE of Warframe. They are amazing people to make this game. I have a feeling that the people who issue their paychecks are getting their dirty hands in the game that we all love. If I start to feel Warframe and Digital Extreams starts to head into the direction of Electronic Arts and Activision, I'll abandon ship when it gets to the darkest part of the abyss it can get.