Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: No Stamps Required

[DE]Megan

GdHpJJs.png

Did not have time to make a back one so if anyone interested in story click spoilers xD

Dear Lotus,

thanks for the wonderfull trip to Eris. 

We really needed some time off from RNG. Ordis took us right to the coordinates that u have sent us. 

Once we landed it looked promising, but when we were inside it looked nothing like the brochure!

I guess the place has changed since you changed your name from Natah to Lotus *wink* *wink*.

BUT this did not stop us from enjoying the Grand Brugia Hotel in Brugia, Eris.

There was this weird person in our small ( like very small) suite that was following us

and there was some tight security! Also they really did not clean the mess.

well this was a quick update, hope to hear of you soon 

yours faithfully,

Equinox & Equinox

PS: We let a crawler lick the envelope so hope it did not come in infested 

JDqeMmi.jpg

I promise the Orokin Derelict would be everyone's favorite vacation spot too! :)

If you let us in.

edit: It tells us include its name. Its name was Bahjaw.

Edited by Bahjaw

The contest is a great idea and everyone who submitted I feel does not have a valid chance for a proper vote and one thing is unclear with the contest & that is a size dimensions. Everyone is posting postcards in different sizes which is unfair if their postcards count because smaller pictures do not have a chance to expose more detail then compared to a bigger canavas.  Also on a second note everyones post is all over the place on all different pages not everyone is going to look through 43 pages to pick the one they like the most. Another thread with a poll should open up with all the submissions.

After taking and choosing through a bazillion screenshots and hours of Photoshop... IT IS DONE!! :D Hope you like it. :3 <3

IGN: Helheim.XII

s8HeyB8.jpg

*All of the images used--minus the obvious of course--are mine and from in-game.

Edited by Helheim.XII