The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

I Need Help Asap.. Terrible Fps Drop

MediaNinja

I have been playing Warframe for a couple weeks now and it has ran PERFECT all the highest settings withoujt an issue. Suddenly I get on and The whole game is like a stop motion film and the FPS is down to about 6FPS!!!!! Im devistated and really need. help. My internet is running fast and smooth when I ran a latency test. I have 16g of ram and an i7 duo core processor. I tried dialing down all the setting ie AO, shadows, particle systems and got no improvment. Please help. Respond on here or my email is tat2markphx@icloud.com my skype is MediaMarkdp. Please someone

I have been playing Warframe for a couple weeks now and it has ran PERFECT all the highest settings withoujt an issue. Suddenly I get on and The whole game is like a stop motion film and the FPS is down to about 6FPS!!!!! Im devistated and really need. help. My internet is running fast and smooth when I ran a latency test. I have 16g of ram and an i7 duo core processor. I tried dialing down all the setting ie AO, shadows, particle systems and got no improvment. Please help. Respond on here or my email is tat2markphx@icloud.com my skype is MediaMarkdp. Please someone

What is your graphics card? 

Since when i7 have a "dual core" series/processor???

Do you mean the Ultrabook Mobile i7s? Theyre weak and slightly clocked higher than i5.

What is your graphics card? 

Since when i7 have a "dual core" series/processor???

Do you mean the Ultrabook Mobile i7s? Theyre weak and slightly clocked higher than i5.

Nevertheless, it's still adequate for Warframe.

OP, if you're using Nvidia (I'm pretty sure you do, since 1. You're using i7 dual core, which is mobile processor. 2. Intel + AMD GPU is so rare nowadays, usually the combo is Intel + Nvidia, while the other one is AMD's APU or AMD's APU+GPU), try assigning Warfrma to use Dedicated graphic processor. There is a possibility that your system falsely detects WF to use Intel's PGU rather than Nvidia's,