Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus In Infested Missions?

TheErebus.

I was doing an Infested mission the other day, when all of a sudden I hear lotus saying "Incoming walkers". I got confused when all of sudden, BOOM! Prod crewmen came storming in while a squad of chargers were following them. At first I thought this was like during the Infested raid. I came straight in the middle of a Corpus battle against the Infested intruders. But that changed when the chargers decided to be lovers of the Corpus and sided with them by buttf**king me in all ways imaginable.

Can someone explain as to what the hell happened?

There are various situations where a mission contains more than 1 faction. Those 2 factions will be fighting each other while also fighting you.

It's an old feature so I'm surprised to see this post here.

well, it's kind of common isn't it. a faction trying to regain lost territory and such. that's why you sometimes find 2 factions fighting each other on the same mission station.

probably cuz you yourself dont come across this often so maybe it was confusing. i was like that earlier when i started playing but now i'm like, "alguds, let them kill each other and i'll kill the last man standing lol"