The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

****tenno Primed Is Recruiting! Mr0-Mr19 All Welcome!****

(XBOX)abearinpa

you dont want to just be another member where u are judged on conclave and/or master rank, but like playing and being active when life allows it. Check out Tenno Primed we are a newer Shadow clan that is continuosly growing. We have a dojo with completed research and are very active. We have weekly contests and are all about helping each other out. We are in the game to have fun and help each other succeed. This clan was started for players to help others succeed, not be judged or ignored. Pm me here or on xbox if u are interested in joining or discussing further..

Tenno are you looking for a tight knit community full of experienced and active gamers? Look no further, Tenno Primed has you covered. This is an excellent clan with high quality players and excellent leadership. We are proud to have them as a part of the Yokai Guntai alliance, and look forward to seeing you amongst their ranks.

PRIMALxPK - Phoenix Kings

• 2 weeks later...

Prime Warlordz here

I never heard of Phoenix Kings. Who are they.

i the leader of phoenix kings probably its funny cause we've been 1st in kills for storm clan 7 out of the last 8 weeks got 1st in the last clan scoring event false profit if you check the storm clan leaderboards and youve never heard of us hahaha btw never heard these clans you run also. now you know who Phoenix Kings are these are our accomplishments and its only just the beginning for us. take care friend 

Edited by (XB1)FuzzyXxPeach420

You have heard of them unless u just downloaded Warframe...guess exon lackies dont get to read leaderboards much

U WOT M8? DBDassassin0 has never been in Exon Gaming, as far as I know. As for not hearing of Phoenix Kings there are many possible reasons. You could say he just downloaded warframe, which is obviously not the case. He may just haven't have heard of them. Some things just slip by people.