Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Surviving Raid ( Type One || No Limited Time )

dadich

" What is it means for tenno survive? nothing! they will die here fast, like a bugs...." - The sergant

" Operator, are you going to do something?" - ordis

The raid is corpus type, type one, its a hard type and lots not survive, you have fought the grineer, its nothing, to survive type one raid you will have to do survival, defense, excavation, spy, hijack and assassination in europa.

Team of four players is playing with dadich and must start those level from the relay of saturn.

1. Survival. The team have to survive 5-10 minutes in Zagan sectore.

~ "This is your best survivng? no.. im bringing you to the next stage" - The sergant

2. Defense. The team have to defend the object 5-10 waves in Eligor sectore.

~ "How? your are tenno....you must fail here! next one will make you give up..HAHAHAHA" - The sergant

3. Excavation. the team survives untill they got 600 cryotic in Valefor sectore.

~ "No..no....its cant be, fine next one, try to get a special data, wait you could not..HAHAHA" - The sergant

4. Spy. the team have to get the data from the panels in Valac sectore.

~ "That was a lucky try tenno, try to get out the corpus special machine" - The sergant

5. Hijack. The team have to get the corpus machine to the ship in Sorath sectore.

~ "WHAT? cant be... I summoning Raptor again,after you killed hime once... Try to face him now..." - The sergant

6. Assassination. Whole the team goes to face Raptor, and kill him, they kill him they win they get nova's parts.

~ "You are good tenno, I may need you next time I will see you.." - The sergant

Recomented mastery rank: 6+

Recomented loadout ( warframe and weapons ) rank: 25-30

Recomented weapons damage type: Electric, Blast

Recomented sentinel: None

mission can be played solo or two or three players or four.

have fun

Edited by dadich