Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Key's Drop Rate.

Keetsune

There are 50 other threads regarding Void Walking written in better English if that's all you guys care about!

Even though it's somewhat painful to read, if you came here for the actual point of the topic then you should have similar concerns as this person and should actually focus on what she/he has to say rather than pointing out their lack of English knowledge!

I am myself not English and i speak in quite a few languages overall. Those of you who only speak English and think of yourselves as alpha males just because you can correct the spelling of a young teenager or a foreigner should calm your t*ts and at least have enough respect to someone who tries to communicate in your language to get a point across.

That being said.

I do agree that the way Void works right now is not ideal. However as i already mentioned there are like 50 other threads open about this subject but we won't know anything till next livestream so till then ya all.

Edited by ZWarhammer

Just because someone doesn't have flawless English, doesn't mean that they are too lazy to type correctly. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that English is not his/her native language so quite the opposite is true. They're expressing an opinion in a foreign language which is far more impressive than ragging on him for not being perfectly express himself in English.

That said, I agree with the OP. Drop rate is too low. Raise it please :)

But see, people with english as a second language do not type "Dat"

They have poor syntax, occasionally poor spelling, but not childish word substitution and lazy typing.

The problem here isn't a lack of english, rather a lack of effort.

But see, people with english as a second language do not type "Dat"

They have poor syntax, occasionally poor spelling, but not childish word substitution and lazy typing.

The problem here isn't a lack of english, rather a lack of effort.

I cant even decide what is worster: being lazy in spelling on foreign language or being bore troll who put his two cent's in every hole without any useful information on subject of thread.

Edited by Keetsune

It's kinda hard to get void keys when you get freakin HELLFIRE mod EVERYTIME YOU FINISH A WAVE!?!?!?!??!?!!!!!   Omg, that or banshee systems BP, this needs fixed big time.  Went to wave 30 outer terminus and always got Hellfire!!!

I've run over 100 defense missions looking for keys. Haven't seen a single one. :(

Well then you're unlucky. I've got about ten from defence, and my clan mates each get about a rate of five to seven percent.

I've run every different kind of mission I can think of, played many missions solo, and played many defense missions over the past week since u8 hit. Not one Void Key.

Some friends of mine who are able to play while I'm at work managed to get a couple Void Keys, so we spent all of Sunday using all nine of them. Not one Forma.

Saying this is just a matter of "being unlucky" doesn't match up at this point, not when one of the requirements for anything Dojo-related is truckloads of Forma.

I agree with OP, DE is moving toward a wrong way by increasing drop chance of orokin void mission rewards, best solution would be to decrease drop rate of rewards and increase the drop rate of the keys, so at least we will be able to experience new content.

in my more than average played time havent seen one single void key drop yet.  

Despite the OP's less than excellent performance at the english grammar, he still does have a point, Void key drops are way too rare for anyone that won't spend money to even manage to complete Void related items (not even getting into the rigged drop rates for said item parts..). I get it that they are supposed to be rare, but 1-2% is like gambling for unusual hats in TF2.

Now I don't really think those percentages are really 100% accurate but they are damn close, hopefully everything that went wrong with this update (note: everything regarding the economical side of it) will be adressed in the next livestream and properly dealt with soon enough before any more damage is done.

Lol I don't think the hat argument works here. People like those hats don't they? And what do they do for the player? Nothing. -- Unlike a void key which has the potential to do a LOT for the player.

There was a post the other day and the guy was complaining about how half the mods he picked up where common. Oh my stars, most of the mods you loot are COMMON and not RARE? What is DE trying to do to us!

Edited by .PiTHON.

I really don't see why people complain about Forma drop rates it's supposed to be a bloody potato like a catalyst or a reactor which you can only get via alerts login rewards or money. they allow you to farm this resource! don't be greedy!