Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Remove The New Crafting Mats From Boss Loot Pools.

KenseiOmega

Clans will need those resources, not individuals. In my opinion, these should be void-only material drops, since clans can easely farm the void.

Large clans can farm like this, perhaps, but not small ones.

As long as the boss drops blueprints in addition to resources, I don't mind which resources appear.

Edited by Reithur

The new research materials really didn't need to be added to bosses. (Seriously, it was bad enough getting ferrite or polymer bundles from them...) Even if the rare material drop rate didn't change much or at all (no clue whether this is true or not), it's still a pretty disappointing feeling to get. Would rather not see them from bosses.

Large clans can farm like this, perhaps, but not small ones.

As long as the boss drops blueprints in addition to resources, I don't mind which resources appear.

Hmm, maybe. But i'm pretty sure a clan of 20 can do it. On a clan of 500, i generally only play with 8 or 9 people and i can get everything that's lootable just fine. But that point is neither here nor there.

I actually agree that having bosses drop these materials is bad.

Hmm, maybe. But i'm pretty sure a clan of 20 can do it. On a clan of 500, i generally only play with 8 or 9 people and i can get everything that's lootable just fine. But that point is neither here nor there.

I actually agree that having bosses drop these materials is bad.

I consider a clan of 20 to be large compared to mine lol

Edit: I like the idea for 100% drop rate on yellow, occasional on blue.

Edited by Reithur