The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need A Dedicated Pro Raid Group

Vaizis

I'd like to be able to run raids daily (normal and nightmare) with some people I know are experienced and skilled. Anyone want to add me and other members so we can plan out a schedule for raids and maybe set up a teamspeak?

Group size is not limited to 8. Just looking to make a group so that we know who's on so that each of us always has access to pro members willing to help out with raids. I am thinking we can keep track of each other either in teamspeak or in a clan.

Edited by Vaizis

I am up for doing raids daily. I have not completed one as my clan is a ghost clan. We tried once and two of my clan mates thought it to hard and thus gave up at the second portion, though I know what to do. I also have two other clan members that would be dedicated to doing this as well. My IGN is KoneFangSikuma send me an invite and we can get things going. I also have a friend who hosts a TS server that we could use.

You can come to our alliance I think. (or switch to our clan.)

We usually do raid and NM raid around 20 - 22 GMT in our alliance. We don't mind taking newbies (not even to nightmare) as long as they can listen.

Using teamspeak or discord to communicate usually.

edit: clan has fully completed research (except from newest patch), we plan to add a clan icon in the short future. clan name: sages of the sun

Edited by counterflux

Hello Vazis,

I am part of a gaming community that raids frequently in addition to helping each other with other missions/goals. Feel free to apply!

I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

They include:
--> Minimum age of sixteen(16)
--> Ability to communicate in English
--> Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone

Links:
Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

I hope to speak to you soon!

Kind Regards,

Blink

You can come to our alliance I think. (or switch to our clan.)

We usually do raid and NM raid around 20 - 22 GMT in our alliance. We don't mind taking newbies (not even to nightmare) as long as they can listen.

Using teamspeak or discord to communicate usually.

edit: clan has fully completed research (except from newest patch), we plan to add a clan icon in the short future. clan name: sages of the sun

Sadly, I am already in a clan. If you guys have an alternate method of keeping track of each other, let me know.

Hello Vazis,

I am part of a gaming community that raids frequently in addition to helping each other with other missions/goals. Feel free to apply!

I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

They include:

--> Minimum age of sixteen(16)

--> Ability to communicate in English

--> Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone

Links:

Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

I hope to speak to you soon!

Kind Regards,

Blink

I have Teamspeak 3, but my microphone is a bit of a pain to set up. I have to use my laptop as sort of a microphone device since my desktop (which I play Warframe on) has no audio + microphone jack (my mic is a combined headphones and microphone). I would prefer not to use my mic a lot of times because it takes so much effort to set up. Would you still suggest that I enter the group?

Sadly, I am already in a clan. If you guys have an alternate method of keeping track of each other, let me know.

I can add you to my friends, but I'll have to admit that we usually find enough people ready to raid in our alliance already, And that I often forget to watch my friend list then.