Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How About We Replace Forma With Morphics For Dojo Building?

DreadScourge

Pretty straightforward on this one.

We could change the requirements of a room from 15 Forma into 150 Morphics - whatever the cost, just add a 0 at the end and change the material to Morphics - or something else rare, in case Vay Hek decides to quit his day job due to the amount of deaths that will ensue due to farming.

I just chose Morphics because it reminds me of Mighty-Putty. (RIP, Billy Mays)

Forma is a great game-changer... Not a great building material. Right now, when I find Forma, I have to decide whether to change how I use a weapon and personalize my load out, or throw it at a clan room and sigh in defeat while I ponder why I have to sacrifice personal customization liberties for my clan dojo. I want to contribute to my clan in my abilities and warframe power, not how much money I can shell out when 10 consecutive void runs yield no Forma and I'm just forced to say, "Screw it, here's 20 plat." Also the one time I found Forma, I felt guilty for using it on myself because my clan needed it too.

This isn't a consequence, it's a contradiction. Please, DE, just one thing with no strings attached. I know Forma is a good source of income for you, but I would so love to tell my friends, "The dojos can be made through some rigorous farming, but there are no shortcuts and you actually feel like you accomplished something."

Edited by DreadScourge

Morphics for function-less rooms and Forma for rooms with sophisticated technology, and glamour/vanity rooms? The only reason I'm kind of riding this train is because lore-wise, they're very similar materials.

As long as it DE is okay with it, you have my thumb.

Edited by Lumireaver

I agree with you, but I think almost every room should need a different kind of material... like Energy Lab requiring many control modules...

Right now, building a Dojo with less than 50 (maybe 100) people constantly farming  seems nearly impossible.

Morphics for function-less rooms and Forma for rooms with sophisticated technology, and glamour/vanity rooms? The only reason I'm kind of riding this train is because lore-wise, they're very similar materials.

As long as it DE is okay with it, you have my thumb.

I could live with this, as long as the number of Forma didn't get ridiculous. Still though... Power is still taken from the players, as well as cash from their wallets.