Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Techs

goozilla

Anyone find how ridiculously tanky these guys are? Its like hitting an Ancient that can pop up his shields every other second by throwing up another Shield Osprey.

These guys were literally taking 1/4th of their shields as damage from Ash's maxed Bladestorm with Focus past wave 40 on Neptune (Around lvl 170), and took 30 headshots from a 30% No Return/90% elec/100% Multishot/140% Hornet Strike to kill without shields. Not even Ancients on equivalent level can take that much.

Fixed. Thanks for pointing it out.

Edited by goozilla

140% Hornet Strike Serration

Hornet Strike Serration? Got to get me one of those mods for my rifestol !

I haven't personally had a problem yet, but I'm not on Neptune doing wave 40 either.

Edited by Carcharias

I think more then him being tanky was the fact that he and his shield osprey were as you said level 170.  He's actually a lightweight most of the times i have seen him.  Either destroy the shield osprey and pump him to death quickly, or ignore the osprey and blow the shields away so he can't get new shields and waste him then.

Still, as you said at level 170, he probably had plenty of shields and life because you were just that far along.