Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new mod distribution system's problem.

Wurps

Something I've noticed is that even when I farm pluto, the rank 30 mods are often far inferior to Mods at a lower level or rarity. I'd rather appreciate a system like what's used in Guild Wars 2 where all equipment of the same rank and rarity have similar bonuses, for example, all level 30 blue multishot mods would provide the same % of multishot. Let me tell you, it's a huge disappointment when you find a Blue mod with stats that are worse than a green one you found that's 5 ranks below it.

I am curious about what percentage of the content in the game they're aiming to make high level. It's not terribly difficult to max out frames and weapons at the moment, and the power that mods can add seems to demand the need for a wide range of end game missions.

Quite honestly, it almost seems like they might need to flesh out the trees to 50 ranks or something (non-pro weapons would go to 25 I guess?) unless they literally want the entire game experience after the first week or so to revolve around grinding for that next mod.

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

Quite honestly, it almost seems like they might need to flesh out the trees to 50 ranks or something (non-pro weapons would go to 25 I guess?) unless they literally want the entire game experience after the first week or so to revolve around grinding for that next mod.

Either that or start fully implementing the hint of weapon teirs seen in the shop so that players are constantly looking to upgrade weapon teir while finding useful mods for the weapon itself. Still as it is now I don't think i've found a worthwhile mod anywhere since the drop updates.

If weapons followed successive upgrade tiers they could probably tone down the mod stacking for higher level late game areas since the mod %'s would have higher base stats to work with and take a little of the game's emphasis on mod farming down a little bit.