The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Freeze While In Dojo.

(PSN)T-eye-ger

I play on the PS4 with the latest game update. I recently joined a guild and have started to explore the dojo. After I found the research labs I was able to access the research data but when I try to use the other kiosk which I assume to allow for contributions or editing of the area the game freezes. I have tried this in two different research labs the first is the warframe lab and the second is in the energy lab. The only fix I have found is pressing the playstation button and closing the warframe application and starting it up again. Now in other parts of the dojo I have activated an editing kiosk and it allowed me to do this. This was in the Planetarium. 

The reactor room Options kiosk also cause a Freeze of the game. I am playing Rhino while doing this. I have Shade companion.

The main hall will allow for editing and contributions but the cryogenic room to the right outside of the main hall causes a freeze of the game. 

It seems that if a room is empty that any attempt to edit or contribute will cause a freeze in the game because the reactor room and the cryogenic room were both empty of any decoration.

Edited by (PS4)T-eye-ger

• 2 weeks later...