Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maps Are Confusing

JawnHenry

Warping to the team would be a terrible idea! It would be abused and cheap as hell. I can just see people waiting around at the start of a boss mission and wait for the other players to kill the boss then warp to the team to collect the boss drops and then wait for them to get to the end and warp there as well.

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

Warping to the team would be a terrible idea! It would be abused and cheap as hell. I can just see people waiting around at the start of a boss mission and wait for the other players to kill the boss then warp to the team to collect the boss drops and then wait for them to get to the end and warp there as well. You should just keep up with your team

He said it all. Its okay to get lost from your team. Why not tell them to wait up?

OMG LOLOLOL this is not a problem with the game. It is a problem with the ppl that play it. Ever pug i have ever done just sprints through the stage and doesn't care about others. In fact i had to make a warframe just for this problem. there is no fix for this i blame the Wow and steam ppl.

Well if you have problems keeping up with players or people just not waiting for you, you should check out ASCENDANCE. We are a small friendly clan that will be willing to work with you and help you though your new time in warframe. We believe teamwork is key and no man should be left behind :) we would love to have you

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/52271-recruiting-ascendance/

Edited by HandsOfnArtist